𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛, part 3 (Bad Ending?)

(At first it may seem the same, it's different trust me ^^)

Chris's pov

I have had enough of this. All of this. What will it take for Glitchtrap to accept that he can't be here? He needs to accept it, he can't just keep hurting people... That's it I'm going to stop him, no matter how much it hurts, no matter if I get killed, I will stop him somehow and if I die trying, at least I made an effort.

Chris: "I will be back, I need to do something."

Molten: "Wh- What do you have to do?"

Chris: "Stop Glitch from hurting anyone else and hopefully put an end to this."

Lefty: "Y-you could die!"

Chris: "This isn't about me Lefty, it's about the others, I don't want anyone else getting hurt, so I'm risking my life to help others.. "

Molten: "We can help you know..."

Chris: "... Fine.. But don't get yourselves killed please... "

Lefty: "We should be saying that to you, you are the human here.. "

Chris: "How about we all try not to get killed?"

Molten: "Seems about right."

They then went to the pizzeria... They found everyone in pieces...

Chris: "H-he... "

Lefty: "He tore everyone apart.. "

Glitchtrap: "Not quite everyone..." *laughs a little*

He then grabs Chris by the neck throwing him against a wall. Lefty runs over to him only to find that Chris is unconscious.

Lefty: "Why did you do that!?!"

Glitchtrap: "Because the Aftons should die."

Molten: "But Chris is nothing like his father."

Glitchtrap: "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE!?"

Molten: "Why are you doing this though?"

Lefty: *Whispers to Bryan who is still unconscious* Please be ok, please everything be ok...! *His robotic eyes start getting blurry as he begins to cry.*

Glitchtrap: *Looks around at the destruction he has done* "I'm doing this...because I can." *Smiles*

Molten: *Flattens his ears* "You're just like Afton when he was insane...!"

Glitchtrap: "Let's just say, I was one of the reasons he went insane!"

Molten: "What the hell.."

Lefty: *mumbles* "How do we stop this..."

Glitchtrap: "Hmm....what if I use your friend Chris to destroy yours and everyone's souls against his will!"

Molten: "You. Wouldn't. Dare."

Glitchtrap: "I do dare!" *Starts laughing*

Lefty: *Holds Chris tighter and starts mumbling "No" over and over.*

Glitchtrap: "Aw the little bear thinks he can protect him~"

Molten: "Leave them out of this!"

Glitchtrap: *Uses his powers to grab Chris from Lefty.* "I don't think I will."

Lefty: "MARI HELP US PLEASE!"

Mari: *Comes out of nowhere and tries to grab Chris from Glitchtrap.*

Glitchtrap: "Looks like the puppet herself has come to save the day~!"

Mari: "I sent you to Hell once, I'll do it again."

Glitchtrap: "Did you forget? I'm a glitch!"

Mari: "...."

Lefty: *Gets up and starts walking backwards concentrating on something.*

Molten: *Realizes what Lefty is doing and starts distracting Glitchtrap.*

Mari: "Glitchtrap stop this."

Glitchtrap: "No."

Lefty: *Starts running forwards and jumps up to grab Chris, but misses.*

Glitchtrap: *Wakes up Chris and stares him directly in the eyes until he's in control.*

Mari: "What're you doing to him!?"

Glitchtrap: "Controlling him."

Lefty: *Looks up from where he is laying after he fell.* "N-no..."

Molten: "What are you going to do-?"

Glitchtrap: "Chris, destroy all of the animatronic souls then your own."

Chris: "Ok."

Lefty: *In mind* "Oh....no..."

*A flash of light appears, it then fades away and the animatronics are powered off. Their souls have been destroyed and there on the ground next to Glitchtrap is Chris not being controlled anymore, but he's on the verge of death.*

Glitchtrap: "Goodbye Chris, you won't be coming back alive."

Chris: *Starts to cough up blood*

Glitchtrap: "Your soul no longer remains full, your on your final moments of existence, your soul is shattered, now let me give you the final push!"

*Phone rings*

???: "Ugh, who could be calling me this early?" *Picks up phone* "Hello?"

?: "Hello Jon, I am calling to inform you that the animatronics that Bryan Films used to own, have been destroyed along with their memory cards and aren't functional anymore."

Jon: "What do you mean by, 'used to own' what happened to him?"

?: *Sighs* "Was he a friend of yours?"

Jon: "I mean...yeah?"

?: "I'm sorry for your lose.."

Jon: "WAIT, YOU MEAN HE'S DEAD!?"

?: " Unfortunately yes, his body was found in a pizzeria that was set on fire along with the destroyed animatronics."

Jon: *In mind* "Glitchtrap..."

DUn DuN DUNNNN xD 

Alright bye now- if you want a part 2 to this just comment it TvT