The plan,part 1

*Molten's pov*

I watch as Springtrap puts Bryan in a cell, I can even begin to imagine what he has planned for him but, I decided to leave immediately.

Molten: "Springtrap I'm going to go back to the pizzaria, to see if the other animatronics have caught on."

Springtrap: "Ok Molten, you didn't have to tell me but whatever."

*Molten leaves*

I go to the pizzaria and walk in to see Helps, she looked worried.

Molten: "are you worried about Bryan..?"

Helpy: "yeah.."

Molten: "I need your help before Springtrap does anything, we need to act fast"

Helpy: "Wait what?!?!? That Trashrabbit has Bryan!?!?"

Molten: "Yes"

*Springtrap's pov*

I am going to wait a while before I do anything to Bryan. After all I feel like I know him somehow, he looks like someone I knew long before I was an animatronic or at least in this suit. But I'm not gonna worry about that I need to prepare for his first part of the torturing process

(don't worry Bryan won't be experimented on, ive seen that too many times already)

*Molten's pov*

Me and Helpy work together to get all the online animatronics outside so I can tell them what happened... At first they were mad as hell at me, but they soon realized I was forced to do it.

Rockstar Freddy: "so how are we gonna save Bryan from that... F*cking Trash Rabbit?"

Molten: "First off language, second we are going to work together to make the plan, me and Helpy couldn't do it on our own so we thought that everyone should help"

To be continued.