"Ready for the dress?" Alicia asked, pushing the door open with her back

"Ready for the dress?" Alicia asked, pushing the door open with her back. In her hands she held a tray of coffees. 

"Oh yes thank you," Natalia sighed happily, jumping up to take the coffee. 

"Yeah sure, you can get up now," Rafa said sarcastically, grabbing a cup as well. 

"Drink up, you'll need it," Alicia winked. Natalia quickly downed the caffeinated liquid and looked at her hair. 

"It looks amazing, thank you," she smiled, her face aglow with happiness. 

"Look, she has that bridal glow," Rafa cooed, jumping excitedly. 

"I know," Alicia squealed making a blush appear on Natalia's face. 

"Oh good think you didn't put any blush on the poor girl," she added, taking in the bride's red cheeks. 

"Ladies, 5 minu- what is going on here," Neymar's mother demanded, coming back into the room, expecting Natalia to be dressed. 

"On it ma'am," Alicia said, scrambling to get the dress. Rafa fetched her shoes while Natalia stepped into the delicate dressed. 

In the chaotic rush, no one seemed to notice Natalia's odd silence. Her breathing quickened as the air seemed to thin around her. Inside her mind, Natalia was having an internal battle. 

Am I doing the right thing? Am I worth it? Neymar probably deserves better. Oh gosh, what am I doing?

"Natalia! Are you alright?" Alicia exclaimed, noticing her deteriorating state. 

"Fine, just, need, air."

"Ok, just breathe. In and out," Rafa said slowly, eyeing her carefully. 

"Sorry, just got overwhelmed there," Natalia said quietly, smoothing her dress. 

"Babe we only have 5 minutes before you need to walk," Alicia said softly. 

"Ok, I can do this."

She fixed the stray strands of hair and nodded at her friends. 

"Thank you guys so much, I love you all," she said sincerely.

"Girl, you know we have your back," Alicia grinned, opening the door. 

Here goes nothing Natalia thought as she left the room. 

Natalia felt a pang of sadness as she walked down the aisle. She was alone. Her father wasn't here for her. None of her family was. Not even Elliott. She had chosen to walk down the aisle alone. Natalia was a strong, independent woman. She didn't need any man to "give her away".

Nothing was harder in life for Natalia than keeping her cheeks from burning red like a baboons butt. If only the guests would stop staring at her like she was an alien species. But that's impossible because Natalia was the bride. 

She was pulled out of her thoughts as she spotted Neymar at the altar. She bit back a chuckle as his mouth fell open at the sight of her. Neymar always knew how to make her feel like she was a princess. 

Kate and Meghan who? Natalia is where it's at. 

"You look amazing," Neymar whispered as she took his hand. 

"Thanks," she mumbled, "You look handsome as usual."

He laughed softly, immediately making Natalia feel at peace. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Later that evening...

"I told you not to drink that much," Neymar chuckled as Natalia struggled to get out of her wedding dress. 

"We had the same amount and I'm not a lightweight," Natalia snapped, frustrated with her dress. Finally pulling it off, she stumbled into the closet to find clothes and a hanger. 

Neymar did the same, falling onto the bed after changing. A few moments later, Natalia did the same, only she landed on top of Neymar. 

"God you're so heavy," Neymar mumbled, rolling over. He snuggled into Natalia's hair, breathing in the rose scented perfume. 

"I should've showered," Natalia said, laying with her eyes closed, "Dancing makes you sweat."

"Tomorrow is a new day," he sighed, playing with her hair. The two were silent as they lay in bed, enjoying each others company. 

"I love you," Neymar mumbled, kissing her temple. 

"Why?" Natalia asked so quietly, Neymar almost missed it. He immediately propped himself up on his elbow and stared at her. 

"Are you mad?"

"No, I really want to know. Why me?"

"Because I love you. Why else would I be married?" Neymar asked, completely bewildered. He was convinced this was the alcohol talking. 

"You're married? That's cool?" Natalia drawled, still laying with her eyes closed. "Wait, you're married? Why didn't you tell me?" she exclaimed, sitting up suddenly. 

"Natalia," Neymar stated, "Go the fuck to sleep."

"Ok Ramen noodle head," she giggled, falling back onto her pillow. 

"What did you call me?" Neymar asked letting out a laugh.

"What I've been meaning to call you since we met," she mumbled. 

"Excuse me?" 

Natalia immediately let out a loud fake snore, indicating she was done with the conversation. 

Neymar shook his head, chuckling softly. He definitely married the right woman.