Bonus 4

Neymar's POV

"I'm so tired," Natalia mumbled, stumbling beside me as we entered the bedroom. 

"I can tell," I chuckled, taking off her heels. I swayed on my feet as I stood up, the affects of alcohol finally kicking in. 

"I'm stuck," she groaned, making me turn to look at her. Natalia's arm was stuck halfway through the armhole of her dress. 

"How," I asked in disbelief, helping her get out of the white floor length gown. 

12 hours earlier...

Third persons POV

"Can I see her?" Neymar whined, slouching his shoulders as he pouted at his mother. 

"Nope," Rafa said, shoving her brother out the doorway. "You know the rules."

"It's a stupid rule," he whined, crossing his arms. 

"Hiiii!" Natalia shouted from inside the dressing room making Neymar's face light up. 

"Hi! Can I come in?!"

"No!"

"What?!" he exclaimed, his mouth dropping open. His mother shook her head, he really thought Natalia would let him in. 

"The bride and groom can't see each other, it's bad luck," she said, glaring at her son. 

"Fine," he groaned, stomping off to the other room. 

"So, time for hair," Rafa began, crabbing a curling iron. Natalia's eyes widened as she stared at the hot tool.

"Don't burn me."

"Wouldn't dream of it," Rafa snorted, rolling her eyes. She quickly glanced at the clock and proceeded to lightly curl Natalia's hair. 

Natalia sat silently, fiddling with her fingers in her lap.

Breathe, in and out. In and out. 

She had to remind herself. A bride couldn't pass out an hour before her wedding. Her eyes traveled towards the dress hanging against the door. 

A/N: here's some examples but you can see it as however you want ofc :)

Also Natalia is a very simple person so these are sort of her style