Chapter 37

Cont. of cafe

What was Mr. Lyson doing here with Thor and Hawkeye? He was talking so comfortably with them. Nico and Ella stood behind him in silent shock.

Either because of Mr. Lyson, Mr. Lyson talking with some Avengers casually, or Thor and Clint being there at a cafe they were at.

"H-hi, Mr. Lyson. How're you doing?" Micah asked numbly.

Dionysus chuckled slightly before he responded, "Good. What about you?"

"It's going, I guess. Didn't really expect you to know Avengers." Micah said, stepping out of the way of a couple customers coming in.

"Guess I'm full of mysteries." He said, shifting in his seat. Next to him, Hawkeye laughed, bringing his hand to cover his mouth. He muttered something which made Mr. Lyson huff and nudge the blonde man in agitation.

"Anyways," Dionysus said, "I was just about to leave - I've got some work to do." He stood up with his drink and nodded at the others at the table before leaving.

Thor turned back to Micah, Ella, and Nico with a bright smile. "We can take some pictures but we do have to head back to the tower."

A/N Hey loves! I finally got my computer and I'm very excited!! I know it's such a short chapter but I don't know where to go from here. If you have an idea or just want to see something comment it!! Anyways stay safe and wear masks!!