Chapter 3

Back to Peter

When Peter dropped Theo at the Police Station he made sure the Theo was noticed and taken care of before swinging away.

He swung to a tall building to crouch on it. He, once again, let his hearing expand.

People arguing who is better at Mario Kart.

Two kids fighting.

A male complaining about his pay.

A female flirting- Natasha Romanoff. Natasha Romanoff seducing someone. Peter grinned maliciously and was overjoyed that he changed a lot over the past two years. Peter swung back to his apartment to change into black skinny jeans, a dark red T-shirt, black converse, and, of course, the two bracelets that hides his suit and covers him when called on.

He left the apartment to go on the roof to parkour to the bar. He got there in 5 minutes. Peter looked around for Romanoff and found her donning a long, black wig, green eye contacts, and a short purple dress. She was hanging off the arm of a large, muscled man with dark eye, hair, and skin. She was lucky that the bar was full of witnesses.

When Romanoff finally got the guy to agree to go with her Peter silently and stealthy followed them out to an alley. Romanoff didn't notice him (must be getting cocky) following. She pressed up against him in the alley and started to make out with him. When she reached down to grab a, supposed, knife, Peter webbed and knocked her out while webbing the guy and said almost silently "Zemsta," ('revenge' in Polish) to activate his suit. Peter walked to Romanoff took her wig off and took out her contacts moved her strategically to make it look like she got way too drunk and walked into an alley only to pass out.

He took a picture of the woman laying on the floor hair a mess and stains on her dress. Peter said to Morticia, "Correos anónimos." ('Post anonymous' in Spanish)

"W-what are y-you doing?" The man stuttered confused and scared of the man in front of him.

"Showing you what the Avengers do in their spare time."

"Why?" The man asked even more nervous than before.

"Averigua por qué." Peter did not answer him and instead told Morticia find out why Romanoff did this or if she just did this just because.

"Of course, Baas." The AI replied.

"H-hey, snake person, can I-I leave now?" The man said more confident than before.

Peter grinned savagely under his mask and said lowly, "No, I don't think that'll happen."

The man rapidly paled at his words and tried to escape the webs.

"You won't be able to escape. I made it so even Captain America will not be able to get out." Peter spat out 'Captain' harshly. He sneered at the thought of Them.

"You haven't done anything bad, but I can-"

"Actually, Baas, he has been accused of raping three women and two 14 girl along with Domestic Battery. His name is Brandon Warren" Morticia said to Peter's growing anger.

"Change of plans, Brandon Warren, you won't be dying so easily."

The sound of terrified screams getting farther and farther away then suddenly stopping is what the women that just walked outside heard.

———————————————

At The Avengers Tower

"We've got a problem." Natasha cut into what Tony was about to say.