Chapter 22

A few minutes after lunch

Allo came up to him and poked him in the shoulder. Peter looked at them questioningly.

"What's the 'entertainment' you said was coming?" Allo asked looking around to find something interesting.

Peter checked his phone and said, "Any second now." He had heard police sirens a couple minutes before Allo came up to him. They both saw some people closer to the door look up confused before Allo heard it.

"Police?" Allo asked looking out the windows in the hall they were standing in.

"More than that, but yeah." Peter leaned back and felt an ecstatic feeling go through each of his limbs, making him nervous with anticipation.

He saw students race to the windows and doors, wanting to see why the police were near. They were questioning why they were pulling in the school and getting out of their cars. Three police cars were in the parking lot, the officers looking disgusted.

They moved, not in unison but close enough, to the lobby where one of them separated and went into the principal's office, most likely giving him the blank arrest forms and a search warrant for Miller's room. The rest, though, went in different directions to his room, essentially blocking him in. They made sure that the students weren't near in case he tried to fight his way out. Two of the officers looked at each other and the Chief nodded for the slightly lower rank to open the door and state his rights while detaining him.

Miller struggled saying, "Why am I being arrested?! I didn't do anything!" He looked around at the students and teachers surrounding the hallway still struggling. Near the cafeteria he saw Dionysus Lyson looking smug, though he quickly changed his face into confused. "You! You did this! You said you'd tell on me if I didn't do what you said! Liar! You told on me!" Miller screamed, trying to break free of the police's grip.

Lyson looked scared, worried even. But he knew. He knew! He was lying! Why wouldn't he?! He waited until the police's grip loosened just a bit before he broke out, running towards Lyson about to punch him in the face. He was going to show him. He was going to show the student! He was- on the floor? Why was he on the floor?

———————————————

Peters POV

"You! You did this! You said you'd tell on me if I didn't do what you said! Liar! You told on me!" Miller screamed, trying his best to get out of the officer's grip. Peter nearly snorted at the man who was making him get into trouble by himself, without the help of him.

Peter saw him still for a moment and tensed, he knew he was going to attack him. He saw Miller break out of the grip and as soon as he was close enough he stepped to the side and held out an arm, effectively putting him on the ground. Miller looked up disoriented and confused about what just happened. The police hurried over to put on cuffs, which they didn't do when they first arrested him. They pulled out the doors and shoved into the car, one car left the school while two officers stayed to see if there was any evidence in his classroom and the last two left for Miller's house.

Allo, as well as the students and teachers that saw, turned to him mouths open wide. Allo asked, "How did you do that so fast?"

Peter thought it over before saying, "Pracitce." He nodded at them, turning on his heel to walk out. He saw Harley wink at him and tapped his arm, signifying to text him.He blushed but nodded nonetheless. What he and Harley didn't see was Micah taking a picture when Harley winked at him, capturing his blush. Micah posted it on Tumblr soon after with the post saying:

SatanHauntedMyBeer: that man i took a picture of by accident just came by my school ,,,, he stood up for me, has crAZY good reflexes, and took down one of my teachers that just got arrested. he also might be gay?? queer?? i got a picture of him blushing at one of my teachers winking at him
HarleyandDionysus.jpeg
27 notes

SatanHauntedMyBeer: i wont give out his last name but,,, his name is Dionysus. the god of pleasure and madness
24 notes

Ironyman: Bro, you just met a god
26 notes

DuckDuckChicken: youve got a weird life... who knows, it might get weirder
13 notes