〰️✴️▪️seven▪️✴️〰️

Start from the beginning

(The outfit but without the face mask)

He knows his mom is not home since she hasn't had the satisfaction to scream at the boy as the first thing in the morning. However, as he walks downstairs and into the big kitchen, his eyes catch a glimpse of an unfamiliar figure sitting down on one of the chairs at the dinner table.

The man seems to be in his forties, his sharp jaw line and perfect looking tan skin making it harder to guess it just by looking at him. However some of the hair has started to change their color towards a greyish black and the slight wrinkles on his forehead tell differently.

"Good morning young man!", the man greets a bit too excitetly for Jungkook's liking and so he just decides to ignore the words, like he likes to do. Ignoring is something he has learned to love.

The boy just walks past the man and graps an apple from the side table before turning back around and walking out of the kitchen in a hurry, sending a quick glance towards the clock on the wall and noticing he's finally on time.

"Hey! Do you hear me?!", the same raspy voice, probably caused by too many cigarettes shouts after him, sadly not getting a reply as Jungkook ignores him and bangs the door shut behind himself, a satisfied smug expression on his face.

"Good morning babe!", Namjoon's familiar voice beams as the first thing when Jungkook raises his head and catches a sight of the said man leaning against his black car like a model.

Jungkook is not one to lie and say the older isn't handsome and the sight in front of him is there to remind him of that.

(Namjoon's outfit)

(Namjoon's outfit)

As normal, Jungkook doesn't say anything as he just starts to walk towards the car and sits down on the passenger's seat after opening the door and sending a glance towards Namjoon.

The older man just sends him a warm smile, already used to the smaller one's cold attitude towards everyone. "You look wonderful today as always", the older mutters when he starts the car and their jorney towards the school starts.