Iida NSFW Alphabet

I'm gonna start by saying I was uncomfortable writing this. I don't know completely why, but I felt icky after. Either way, I did it. Hope you're happy. If not, same. 

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Iida is better than any boy at aftercare. He is so good in fact, that he prepares beforehand. (Absolutely unheard of). He plans sex, that's right. And while that isn't uncommon, nor a shock with him, it's different than the other boys on our scenarios. Including Deku and Todoroki. 

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

For you, it's your hands. Ah, a man of culture. Not really. But he enjoys them up in his hair, groping his thighs, clawing at his back, etc etc. For him though it's dem thighs. Ya'll already knew that. He could kill someone with those things. Twist someone's head off and all that. 

C = Cum (Anything to do cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

He prefers to cum inside you. It's more intimate that way I suppose, and much cleaner. 

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Imma let you just comment on what you think it is because you guys are probably way better at this than me. 

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He's pure. His aura shouts an absolute virgin. He is one of those people that believe in waiting until your married and ready. For him, it's less about religion more about being prepared in case you were to get pregnant(Hint Hint).

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Something simple and comfortable, like say, missionary, or any positions similar you can think of. But riding positions are also often used between you two because most likely you'll have to take the initiative. 

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Your first time will be the most serious shit ever. And there are lots of other things to be dead serious about(Like the dead). Later in your sex life, he might crack a joke or two. Maybe. You might have to do that too. But don't go too far or it won't feel as intimate to him.

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

His pubic hair is on the thicker side, but just like almost everything about him, it's clean. He hardly does anything to it until you guys began to be sexually active. Since your sex is also planned, it gives you guys time to prepare for things like that. Which is a bonus to planned sex. Sure it kinda loses the wildness for some people, but you can make sure you look your best self. Isn't that nice?

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

SUPER intimate. He will worship in every way he can, making sure your pleasure and needs come first (lol I made enough joke). This boy tries to be as romantic as possible for you to fully enjoy yourself.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Listen, he may be a god with aftercare and the king of intimacy but his sex drive is pretty low. And his needs aren't on the top of his priorities. He mostly will rely on a cold shower and think of something gross.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Praise. On both ends. He has this constant need for approval in everything he does. That includes sex. He will also praise everything you do as well and how amazing you are. He also likes body worshipping, but particularly for you. It's nice to be appreciated. In addition, he has a tiny breeding kink. Not exactly that per se. But when it does come time for you to try for a baby, it gets him excited thinking about it.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

The bed is it. It's comfortable, private, reliable, safe, and overall intimate. He needs that intimacy all the time with you. I mean, if your away at a romantic hotel or resort, you obviously going to use that bed. But other beds, such as the guest bedroom at someone's house, or your friends unoccupied bed is a no go.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Compliments and/or any form of being impressed by him. It boosts the man's ego. When you do super romantic things for him as well.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

Any form of hurting you. He wouldn't dare strick you down like the hand of god(unlike Bakugou). I imagine degradation is also a no-no considering his kinks.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He isn't too into blowjobs. It isn't you (or maybe it is, I don't particularly know your skills and I'd like to keep it that way) If your dead set on it, he will let you and he'll cum quickly considering his lack of wanting them. He's a decent giver though. Most of the time, he would prefer vaginal sex to oral. 

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Slow and sensual is probably the only way he'll do it. He might speed it up on occasion if your behind schedule. But this way it's gentle and loving.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Nope. Absolutely not. It's not the same for him. He gets you guys are busy often, but that's what the schedule is for. His version of a quickie is both of you cumming quicker than anticipated. 

 R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He is not a risky person. He prefers the safe and casual to that stuff. Unless you have a safe kink he'd be willing to try, it's not happening.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

As I've mentioned, he doesn't have a high sex drive. If you do get him going he will last a while. He does try to drag it out as long as possible. 

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He's not big on the "toy using lifestyle" Unless you suggest it, brings toys into the bedroom wouldn't have even crossed his mind.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He prefers being teased. When you tease him, he sees it as confident and sexy. When he does he feels a little guilty. 

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

His vocalness is, particularly in his breaths. Breathy moans or deep breaths are his way of communicating if you will.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Iida is self-conscious about his body. That is another reason to he needs to be raised during sex. He also wants to make sure you don't feel that way too and will go to great lengths to show you.

X=X-Ray(let's see what's in those pants)

I'd say about 4-5 inches. Which is pretty average. Kinda on the girthy side though.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Sometimes I feel like I'm repeating myself. But that's probably my own fault. He has a low sex drive. So if you have a high one, he will most likely be doing the pleasing instead of the other way around.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

Not quickly. If it's at night then yes. It depends on the said schedule. The aftercare is on top priority once you guys finished. So sleep isn't on his mind until a certain time.

Author's note: I realized the Mt. Lady and Woods love child is unlikely. I thought they were in their early 30s, but I googled it and was clearly wrong. So you can pretend they are in their early 30s and Mt. Lady had you as a teen. Or, you can give yourself OC hero parents in said similar situation. If you do go with choice 2, I'd love to hear what you came up with, in the comments.