Kirishima NSFW Alphabet

A= Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Kiri boi may be one of the best out there when it comes to aftercare. After he showers you with kisses, he'll clean up any wounds he may have caused you due to his quirk. Then maybe you two will take a bath or something.

B= Body part (Their favorite body part of their and their partner's)

Basically any of his muscles. He's worked hard training them to be at the best performance. As for you, he loves your legs. Not just them thighs either. The calves. Because you, my friend, never skip leg day.

C= Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

He's not real picky about where so to speak. If you'd let him though,  he'd prefer to cum on your thighs. I told you he loves them.

D= Dirty secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

This is pretty obvious, but he can harden everything. *Wink**Wink**Nudge**Nudge*

E= Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Extremely inexperienced. Like not even porn experienced. He has masturbated though. In fact, the first time you two had sex he was pretty bad. Well, mainly because he hurt you the first time, and the second, well let's just third times the charm.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying.)

He enjoys the wheelbarrow and the cowgirl as well as the superhero.

G= Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He's pretty goofy most of the time. He doesn't want to take it too seriously or he'll feel it's awkward. 

H= Hair (How well-groomed are they, do the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

 He doesn't dye his pubic hair so it's his natural black down there. He keeps it pretty well-trimmed.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Kirishima is, without a doubt, a romantic. Not the smartest romantic, but a romantic nonetheless. So it makes sense that he'd be romantic this particular moment, right? He'd probably lose it a little if caught up during the moment, but still so pure.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He jacked off a decent amount before you two had sex. He still does it, just not as much anymore.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

He's all about that praise and body worshipping. Mainly for you though. He'll constantly tell you how good you are. However, if you do the same with him it'll definitely help him. He has a slight breeding kink and a bigger biting kink than he'd care to admit. Whether it be you biting him or the other way around.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

He could care less where. As long as not everybody is watching, like in the middle of the store or something. 

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

He loves straightforwardness. So whether you tell him straight up you want to fuck, or you're waiting for him in his dorm completely naked, he'll be all for it fast. When you praise he gets pretty excited, I guess it depends on what you praise him on.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

He will not use his quirk on purpose. There are accident of course when he gets a little too rough or excited. The same goes for you. He doesn't want you hurting him either. 

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc

He prefers receiving and is not a big fan on giving. It may seem selfish, but he thinks he's awkward when giving them. And he has an absolute adoration for blowjobs. You giving him one would be the highlight of his day.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.

He's willing to do both. It depends on the mood though. Sometimes he'll mix up and do fast and sensual or slow and rough. He's what you call a wild card.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He prefers proper sex to quickies. Something about it not being manly.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Nothing public or painful. Other than that he's willingly to experiment with you. Sorry if that narrows your options. 

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

He has the highest stamina of the bunch. Maybe it's his quirk, I don't know. 5 or 6 rounds depending on how he's feeling. In some moods, he could have sex all day.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He doesn't really own too many. He has a few pairs of cuffs and maybe like a vibrator for you but that's it. He's not big on using the vibrator though. 

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He loves to try it, but sometimes he'll feel like he's just embarrassing himself. Besides even when does do it, he's way too eager to please.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He's fairly quiet in the bedroom despite how he is in public.  It mostly contains grunting. 

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Like I've said before he doesn't want to use his quirk on you on purpose right. But accidents are made all the time. My siblings are proof of that.  So sometimes when he's about to cum his quirk activates on scratches you. He apologizes for it obviously, and as said in Aftercare, he'll clean you up.

 X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

He's pretty long. Like, I wanna say 8-9 inches. Not girthy though. So expectations have been made.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Although he can go for many rounds, his sex drive isn't that high. When he does have a itch to scratch so to say, it gets pretty extreme. Consider yourself warned.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

Not sure if you'd consider this a good or a bad thing, but he's hyper after sex, always claiming he feels like he can do anything. It sucks if you want to sleep, but on the bright side, you just made him feel amazing.

Author: I was going to wait until I finished all of the boys until posting these, but something came up. Next week I'll be extremely busy and in case I didn't finish all of them I at least wanted you guys to see the ones I've done so far. So stay safe, relax, and remember it's basically summer!