QUARANTINE

I made this chapter simply because of COVID-19. I hope you're all staying safe, washing your hands, wearing masks, and all that good stuff. Also, Hero Work counts as necessary.

Bakugou

You guys facetime each other and have "workout" dates, so to speak.  It's mostly in silence but the fact that you still get to do it together is what brings you closer. He sends you some dirty texts occasionally. Yourself, however, is training in the gym area your dad made for you. You want to impress Bakugou(and Mr. Aizawa I guess) with how much you improved. 

Midoriya

You facetime each other A LOT. Random times mostly. When you're snacking, his mom's cooking, while you clean your room, when he's lifting, etc. You and he are always complaining about how much you miss each other. Your brother's gotten sick of it. Your mother thinks it's adorable for a young couple to be in love. It is, after all, the one thing you've got that he doesn't. A date. Nevertheless, you're upping your studies to try to maintain some balance during this craziness. 

Todoroki

If it was up to him, Todoroki would just grab a mask and visit you every day. Or just stay with you until the whole thing is over. You send him lots of pictures(not the dirty kind people). With your aquarium, cat, mom, dad, knife, kitchen, pool, blanket, couch, etc. You have a whole pool to yourself to train and you use it every day, even weekends. You really want to impress not just your teacher or your boyfriend, but everyone. 

 Kirishima

It's only some light and normal texting throughout the day. A Videochat every other day. It's not that you two are ignoring each other on purpose, or that you don't want to. It's just that you two are always working out, doing chores, or trying your hardest to keep up in the online classes. Mostly though, your doing chores. Both your parents still work, as their jobs are necessary, so they give you a list of chores and projects that need done around the house, completely forgetting about your schoolwork. 

Kaminari

He is constantly blowing up your phone. He texts you practically 24/7 with a lot of emojis, GIFS, and abbreviations. During class meetings, he texts you all the time for extra help, which you oblige to because he's your boyfriend and you love him and don't want to see him fall behind. You, on the other hand, are constantly reminding him to stay safe as you're worried about your not-very-bright boyfriend. 

Iida

He checks on you a lot to make sure you're staying safe. You facetime to study with one another as well. You also check on your cousins from time to time. In times like these, it's hard for you to train your quirk. You don't have that much of a yard to use your frost quirk on anyways. 

Shinso

You think about him a lot. You two use the Netflix party a lot to make it feel like old times. When you facetime you both bring your cats into it. At home, when you're not doing schoolwork, you're babysitting Kota for your mom. You're constantly worried about her, in fear she might get sick.