Todoroki Alphabet NSFW

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Although he's not entirely sure what to do afterward, he damn well makes sure your happy. He eventually learns what you need after sex. Most of the time though it's cuddling. 

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He's a secret thigh guy himself. It doesn't stop him from loving other parts of your body such as your ass, chest, etc... It's just his favorite. As for himself, he doesn't care about him so much. Whatever your favorite is, he will most likely try to incorporate the most.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

He enjoys cumming inside of you. Even when you're giving him a blowjob or something he'll prefer to finish inside of you. It's something we'll discuss later...

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

It's hard to imagine him having a dirty secret. Shoto even thinking about sex would be considered a dirty secret in his book. It's not that he's pure or anything, he just doesn't seem like he'd do anything perverted. If that makes any sense. 

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Has absolutely zero experience. He's never watched porn before or has hardly gotten a boner before. During your first time, he did get down the basics though.

F = Favourite Position

The mating press is possibly his favorite by far. He also enjoys positions like the Watering can or the popular Missionary.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He's a serious guy, not sure if you think that was to change during sex but it's not. As always he doesn't joke around. If something humorous happens he'll most likely be embarrassed or the mood will be killed. 

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

This boi has half and half pubic hairs. We all have thought about it at one point I'm sure. And if not, now you are. He used to shave, kept bare, or have stubble or whatever, eventually, you convinced him to be comfortable enough with you to let it grow out some more.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

He's always intimate. Even when he's not trying to be. When he's trying to tease you instead, he's still intimate about it. It's the little things huh.

J = Jack Off

He's ashamed to admit it, but he does. He has a pretty average sex drive so it's not very often. But he doesn't want to go to you every time he's horny, because he thinks he's being too much. He respects you and wants your sex to be intimate not about his needs.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

He came in the game pretty inexperienced as we mentioned so Temperature Play is something that he can really use to his disposal. He's not going to burn you or give you frostbite or anything. Nothing extreme like that. He also has a breeding kink. Which is the thing I said I'd discuss later. Well, not really discussing, more like me just giving you the idea that he gets off on the idea of you carrying his child. Hmmm, perhaps more than just one Todoroki has it???

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Always the bedroom. It's safe, comfortable, intimate, and trusting. He wants you to feel that with him as he does with you, and you can't very well do that in a public restroom now, can you?

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Be confident and tell him what you want. You got this girl. He's fine with you being demanding when it comes to sex as long as it's not intense. You gotta be upfront with the man, especially since he has the social skills of a bush. Also, romantic gestures go a long way. 

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

Although he is an intense fighter, he will refuse to do anything intense with you such as humiliation, degrading, edge play, etc...

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He wasn't the most particularly skilled at first. Or a while... But he got a hang of it. He prefers proper sex to a blowjob believe it or not. But he is more than happy to give you oral, especially with Temperature Play Kink. 

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

He's a mixture of slow and rough and slow and sensual. He isn't one to be fast as he prefers to take his time with you to make sure you get the full pleasure you deserve. 

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

As I just mentioned, if you were paying attention. He prefers to make sure you get the fullest amount of pleasure you deserve. So that requires his full time and attention. 

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Risk? Like the game? He's not big on risk. Well, he will as long as it's in his comfort zone. You're going to be the one calling the shots with this. Some gradual experimenting here and there to see what he likes and doesn't.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

Has the most average stamina ever. I really couldn't say any more than that.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He's not like Bakugou and gets jealous or angry about you using toys, he just prefers not to use them. 

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He's really the teasing type. Unless it comes to oral, then he's all about it.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He's fairly quiet overall. Maybe some teeth clenching here, some hissing there(HISS HISS), perhaps some held down groans over yonder.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

He has a certain taste in music when it comes to sex. All quiet of coarse. But it was originally used so when in your dorms nobody could hear you two. In fact, nobody knew you were having sex. The look on their faces. Anyways, he likes soft classical or jazz. Do you like jazz?

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

About 6 to 7 inches and has more girth then anything.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

He doesn't have much of a sex drive. About average. So unless you get horny a lot(which you can keep to yourself), he's not getting turned on very often. So you're going to have to make the move. 

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

It depends on the aftercare you give on another. If your cuddling then yeah he's going to fall asleep surprisingly fast. If not, then he'll be tired and have to deal with it like the rest of us.