"(Y/N)!!!" A desperate fleet of cries wracked through your ears.

Jumping up you kept yourself afloat by kicking your legs. You weren't terribly close to the shore and you weren't terribly close to the center of the lake or to the falls, so why were all of the girls looking at you with fear in their eyes.

Yao-Momo and Jirou were scuttling behind the others who were back at their knee-deep level yelling at you while making different motions with their arms. Looking over the girls, you also noticed that Asui was missing.

Raising one of your arms you gave a big wave along with a reassuring smile, "I'm fine! The current isn't strong at all!" You called.

Your innocent message was deeply misconstrued by the women on the shore. Your approval of the water had been drowned out by the sound of the gushing falls. Your arm flying wildly in the air while you called back to them heightened their scramble.

In the water, watching the chaos triple made your brows knit in confusion. Perhaps a snake was at the shore and was coming towards you in the water? Or did something happen to Asui? You tried to hear the cries that Ashido was yelling to you, but her voice alone wasn't strong enough to beat the sound crashing of the falls.

Realizing your grave mistake, you dove under the water again taking a few strokes away from the falls while also inching closer to the shore. Bursting up to the surface again, you could now hear muddle noises from them but not things you could understand. They appeared to be more panicked and frantic working on something diligently behind them.

Then exploding out of the woods came Asui and Bakugou whose limp seemed to have magically healed in the matter of an hour. He was messily dressed, only a loosely tied cloth around his hips, and his blond locks were dripping wet. Seeing you out in the water, Bakugou's pace picked up leaving Asui in the dust. Taking whatever the girls were working on he joined Ashido's side swinging the item as if testing the weight of the oddity before pelting it into the air.

Your eyes bludge open as the item arched in the air coming straight at you. Paddling backward as fast as you could you dunk yourself under the water just before the strange item came crashing into the water right where your head once was.

Popping up once more, you were finally able to see what was hurled to you, your brow rising at such a strange hodgepodge item.

A piece of driftwood attached to rope?

"Grab it, you fucking idiot!!!" Bakugou's harsh voice overpowering the falls ten times over. Flinching, you instantly took hold of the wood.

You were wretched forward as he began to pull you in like the biggest catch of the day. Small wakes came to life on the sides of the wood the closer you got to the shore.

Once you were close enough to touch the bottom you attempted to help him by walking into shore but with the way that Bakugou was pulling you in, it would have only gone against him. His efforts slowed down once it was clear that you were in the safety of the shore.

Clutching the wood to your chest, you stayed low, kneeling in the shallow water attempting to hide what you could from the blond. Bakugou rushed to you one of his paws seizing your shoulder while the other grabbed your jaw tilting your head every which way.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" He cried releasing your face.

Your jaw was loose as you looked up at him. His carmine eyes were moving manically across your face and were as wide as the moon. There were still small bits of dirt clumped up in his hair meaning that he wasn't done with his bath when he came over here.