Farrah held my face in her hands

"It's fine we got amazing friends out of it and we have all the time in the world to make up for it now,"

I nodded as she wiped my tears away.

"Let's go eat Yoongi made dinner," Farrah says as she leads us into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wish I would've known my brother was abusing the family business, I would've had it shut down a long time ago," Yoongi sighs as he helps pack up food for Jimin and Jin.

"It's hard to focus on other things when you have a whole life of your own," Taehyung says.

"I know but I feel like it's Partially my fault this got out of hand this is half my business too,"

"I don't blame you, professor," Namjoon says as he finishes up the dishes.

"Me either!" Taehyung says. I smiled as he lays between Farrah and Jungkook.

Farrah stayed quiet as she rubs Taehyungs hair.

"I'll have to pull my truck around since we have extra people," Yoongi says as he leaves to another room.

Everyone placed on their shoes and headed outside. I felt Namjoon grab my hand.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Yea just wanted to hold your hand if that's ok," he smiles.

"Yea um sure," I laughed awkwardly.

The drive to the hospital was nothing exciting. We talked about course classes and trying to get Taehyung into school. Farrah said she didn't want to think about holding another textbook in her life but supports all of us.

We got checked in and since there were too many of us we split up and went to different rooms.

"Knock knock?" I said as I see Jimin with his head on his fist, his face full of a pout.

"flower!," he smiles. Before I got to him Taehyung comes racing behind me.

"Baby you're okay,"

I smiled at the two cuties. Taehyung attacks Jimin's face with kisses.

"My heart," I gushed.

"How are you feeling Jim, Jim," I said as I rubbed my fingers through his hair.

"With the pain killers, amazing," he grins.

"Good good," I smiled.

"I'm just sad because I'm scared I won't be able to dance anymore," Jimin sighs.

"We still have two weeks left of break we'll figure something out, don't stress," I kissed his forehead.

I heard Taehyung huffed.

"Hey hey, he's all yours buddy," I laughed as Tae blushed.

Namjoon

"I'm going to check on Jin now," Fletcher says as she gives Jimin a hug."you coming?" She asks me

"No," I said a little too harshly. Fletcher looks at me before leaving.

"Can you make it anymore obvious you have a thing for Fletcher," I heard Jimin laugh.

"What?" I said towards to boy with a huge smile on his face.

"Don't what me Kim Namjoon, you have a crush on Fletcher," Jimin grins

I rolled my eyes"Doesn't matter anyway she's with Jin,"

"The jealously rolling off your tongue is thick," Jimin says as he eats his jello.

"I'm not jealous," I said as I crossed my arms.

"The more you lie the brighter grey your eyes get," Jimin says as he points his spoon at me.

"No it's because I'm getting irritated," I snapped.

"Irritated because of the truthhhh," Jimin teased.

"Jimin, " I warned him.

"Joonie, why did you get so attached to Fletcher all of sudden?" Taehyung asked.

"Isn't it obvious pretty eyes, Joonie here found more than a crush," Farrah says as she leans against the door.

My face heats up.

Taehyung gasp" nooo, Joonie, Fletchers your mate?"

"I honestly don't know," I sighed.

"Whatever it is your inner wolf has taken a liking and it stinks," Farrah jokes as she covers her nose. I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Oh, it's that time of the month yikes, "Taehyung giggles.

"What is that like periods?" Jimin ask confused

"mating season basically," Farrah says"Went through it twice the worst time of my life, none of the males in the facility satisfied me,"

"ohhh he's horny," Jimin whispers"poor thing,"

Farrah and the other two continued to tease me.

"I'm leaving," I said annoyed as I stood up.