Chapter 32: Sylvia the Chimera

Începe de la început

I quickly shut my mouth. No, Kazuma! (Y/N) already told you about this! Don't spill it out to her!

Sylvi: You're even better than I'd hope. 

Kazuma: I'm still an adventurer, y'know!  Don't expect me to give in that easily! 

Sylvia: There's more to getting someone to talk than threats and violence, you know. *Licks her hand* You'll find my technique is on par with a succubus. I wonder how much ecstasy you'll be able to-

I cut her off as I grabbed the controller and used the cheat code.

Kazuma: Up, up down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start! There you go! 

Sorry about this, (Y/N). Just then, everything around us in the room and the lights were on as the door in front of us started to open. We then see more stairs down there.

Sylvia: Do the things you do not bother you? Not that it matters. Now the weapon is mine. 

Sylvia says as she walks down the stairs. Crap. I got so anxious, I put the password in. Still...

Sylvia: It's so dark. I can't see a thing. 

I wonder if I can try her back using the same cheat code? Might as well try.

Sylvia: Hey, do you have anything I can use to light?

I quickly pushed her down as she fell down the stairs.

Sylvia: Hey! What do you think you're-

I quickly input the same cheat code back. 

Kazuma: Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start, and away you go!

Just then, the doors in front of me started to close itself, leaving Sylvia trapped in there.

Sylvia: Hey, you, stop that! Hold it right there! Wait, dammit! 

Eventually, I had to wait for the others to arrive to come and get me.

...

Speak of the Devil, (Y/N) was the first one who entered.

(Y/N): Hey Kazuma, what did you do?

He says and yawned. I guess he was a bit tired because of how late it is. 

Kazuma: Oh, I just trapped Sylvia behind this door. You were right, (Y/N). I guess this facility has a secret entrance and a gaming controller. Thanks for the information though.  Oh and you literally foreshadowed that I was getting kidnapped. 

(Y/N): Did I?

Kazuma: Yeah, you did.

(Y/N): Huh, that's impressive of me. 

Eventually, the others came and I told them that I trapped Sylvia. As we were talking about splitting up the reward while we were hearing Sylvia's words behind the door. 

Then suddenly the ground began to shake, everyone ran outside as the building and the building exploded behind us. 

(Y/N): "Is everyone alright?" 

(Y/N))  asked as everyone was in the ground and we spoke back to him.

Everyone: "We're okay!" 

Then suddenly under the glow of the moonlight, the one who appeared from the cloud of dust was...

Sylvia: Ah, hahaha! You've got guts, boy! You think I came here just to steal the weapon? My name's Sylvia! As you can see-" 

With her body turned into that of a giant metallic snake...