~Calum~

I'm swaying with Lily. I feel so awakard. I mean Lily is a great girl. If I were straight then I would totally go for her. We're alike in some ways. But to bad I'm not otherwise I'd be all over her right now.

"So I usually don't see you around. What's your name?" Lily asks.

"Uh. C-Calum."

Way to go Calum. I just had to fucking stutter.

She giggles.

"You're cute. So what are your interests?" She asks.

"Uh. I like watching N-Netflix and listening to music."

Well no shit. Everyone loves listening to music.

"I love Netflix too. My favorite show is The Vampire Diaries. What kind of music do you listen to?"

"Like I listen to Blink 182, Green Day. You know that type of music."

"Oh. I sometimes listen to them but I'm more into like Beyonce' and Taylor Swift."

I nod.

I look to see Luke and Annah getting really close. Too close. I feel jealousy boiling up in me.

All of a sudden Luke falls to the ground. I quick let go of Lily and run up to help Luke.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Annah says and walks away rolling her eyes.

"Annah! Wait! You can't just leave him there!" Lily says.

I bend down and pick him up.

"Do you need h-help?" She asks.

"No it's alright. I'm just gonna take him home and give him some medicine." I say.

"I hope he's okay, Here's my number if your ever up to hang out or something." Lily grabs my hand and writes her number on it.

"Uh. O-Okay thanks." I say weirdly.

"Bye Calum." She winks then she walks away to find Annah I'm guessing.

Wait. How the fuck do I get out of here? I need to find Michael.

I go to the kitchen to see a red head.

"Michael, I need your car keys." I say to him.

"What?! Why are you leaving man!? This is totally funnn." He slurs.

Great. He's fucking drunk.

"I need to take Luke home."

He smirks.

"Wow Calum. I didn't think you were that type."

I blush.

"No! You idiot! He fainted."

He rolls his eyes.

"Here." He hands me the car keys.

"Thank you. And Michael be careful man. Don't do things you'll regret in the morning."

"I'll be fine man."

"Ok. But if you need me, Call me."

"I will. Now get the hell out of here and go fuck yo man."

I roll my eyes and go to the car.

"Use condoms!" He yells.

I feel my face heating up.

I put Luke into the passenger's seat and buckle his seabelt. Then I get in and start driving to my place because I honestly have no fucking clue where Luke's house is.

+

I get to my house and thank god nobody's home. I turn off the car and get out and go grab Luke. I carry him bridal style into my house and go upstairs to my room. I set him down onto my bed. Okay ummm. I guess I'll go grab some Advil and a water bottle.

I go downstairs into the kitchen to get it

Hey! Thanks for the votes we've been getting! I love ya'll! Sorry this chapter is short and sucks dick.

If you ever have any questions, Feel free to ask!

Anyways, How has your day been?

c:

~Cupcake