- Luke -

I woke up from a majour headache in a weird house I've never been in.

The curtains were blue and the wall a beige colour. Where even was I? 

I put my head at a angle where I could see everything. There was a flatscreen on the floor and a dresser with a microwave on top of it. There was also a air mattress propped in the corner.

"Oh, hey you're up." Calum said walking in. "Yea? What the hell happened and why am I here?" I ask sitting up more. He rushed to the couch and gave me a cup of water. "Thanks." I mumbled taking a sip.

"Well what happened was you passed out while dancing with Annah so i took you home and took care of y-you." He stuttered. "Oh okay...thanks again..that's weird.. i must've drunk something." I respond taking another sip. "Probaly...are you okay now? Do you like need anything?" He asked.

I smiled at his kindness. "No not really...you've done enough already, thank you so much." I respond looking into his big chocolate eyes. He stared back for a second before responding with a simple head nod.

"Well...it's too late for me to head home right now, can I stay here?" I ask biting my lip.  "Uh...S-sure go ahead take the mattress I'll sleep here. I'll get you some pajamas you can change into." He answered picking himself from the couch and walking to the dresser. He wooshed open one of the drawers and began searching for some clothes. A flash of mainly black and gray flew by before he took out some fuzzy dark blue pajama pants and a white plain tee.

"Here." He said before launching the clothes at me. "Thank you...where's your bathroom?" I ask standing up. I stumbled a little, still feeling dizzy.

"It's on the right where there is a closet." He responded using his fingers to point it out. "Thank you again." I say before leaving the room.

I step into the bathroom, my feet feeling a shock of icy cold hitting them. I pull down my pants, replacing them with the pajama pants Calum gave me. I then put on the white tee, folding my other clothes.

I walked out the bathroom back into Calum's room where he was setting up the air mattress. I grabbed my phone and checked it. I had at least 5 messages from Jessa, 3 from Ashton, and 2 from an unknown number. Wonder who that could be I thought to myself. I shrug my shoulders and began to read them.

Jessa (5 unread messages)

Luke, where are you?!

Wth happened to you??!

Luke !!

Why did you leave me?!

Ugh. you're probably out with some girl. Michael's just gonna take me home.

Ashton (3 unread messages)

Hey dude, you okay?

your cousin's worried about you.

she went home with that Michael kid

Unknown (2 unread messages)

Hey Luke ? its annah .

R u okay .?

I texted back all of them telling them that I'm okay,  and put it to charge. "I'm going to head to bed since it's like three in the morning." Calum said, breaking the awkward silence. "Turn off the light whenever you're going to sleep.. uh.. goodnight I guess." He added scratching his back. "I think I might too. I'm sort of tired." I say walking to the light switch. "Oh okay." He answered turning over so his face faced the bear couch.

I flickered the light off and climbed in the mattress. The blanket was soft and warm, a fleece or wool type of feeling. I snuggled deep into the covers and my eyelids fluttered shut. I immediately was knocked out.

MORNING

The fresh, maple scent of pancakes woke me up. My head felt like someone drilled a drill through it and then slammed a hammer on it. As you can tell, the pain was really intense. I arose from the mattress, my height making me skyrocket to the top of the room.

Calum was nowhere to be seen, probably downstairs. I stumbled towards my phone, grabbing it from its charger. I then skipped down the stairs. I bump into someone on the way down. "oh sor- wait, who are you?" A tan, beautiful girl asked. "I'm Luke, Calum's friend? You must be his girlfriend." I say smiling. Man, he's really got it going on. I think to myself.

She began to laugh hard. "Wait... m-me? his girlfriend? You're hilarious. I'm his sister Mali-Koa." She giggles. I blush of embarrassment and soon chuckle. "Oh oh, okay, sorry." I reply. "It's cool, dude." She smiles. "So you must be the famous Luke Hemmings? Cal talks about you all the time." she continues.

"Oh he does?" I ask in confusion. Nobody I ever knew ever talked about me. Not at home at least. "Yeah, all the time! He talks about how sweet, cool, and amazing you are." She responds with hand gestures. "He talks about how good of a friend you are too, like sitting by him at lunch and small things like that. He really likes you, you know?" And no one has ever said that before about me. I felt a smile and a splatter of red creep on my face.

"Aw, really? He's the kindest person I've met. He's just a really good person too." I say in a soft voice. "Yeah too bad CALUM'S not here to hear this." She said looking over my shoulder. A loud sound of glass clashing with the ground. I swing around to be meted with the blood red face of Calums, as he was crouched on the kitchen floor with three broken plates laying on the floor.

Me and Mali burst into a fit of laughter. "It's not funny, you guys!"  He squealed trying to pick them up. "Here, we'll help." Mali said chuckling. She walked over, squatting next to him and picking some of the big chunks of a plate. "Mali, I don't need help!" He grumbled. "That's what sisters are for!" She cheered. Calum puffed and began trying to take a plate from Mali. "No calum, stop I'm helping!" She said wrestling back. 

The plate went flying in the air breaking on the wall. All eyes flew to the broken pieces on the floor. "Fuck..Mali!" Calum complained sighing. "Don't blame this one on me. But, I'll clean it.." Her eyes never left the plate once as she spoke. She stood up and walked out the room.

Calum continued to pick up the pieces, and I decided to help. After a few minutes in complete silence, I decided to break it. "You know. Your sister is hot." I smirked looking up at his face. He let out a scowl and I chuckled. "Kidding. I wouldn't do that to a pal." I reassured him giving him a nudge with my elbow. He let out a smile and blushed.

We finished the picking the pieces and threw them away. Mali mopped up all the pieces to the other plate and threw them out too. I stood up and helped him up. "Thanks again, Luke. That meant alot." Calum said shaking my hand. "No thank you, Cal. I have to go now, though. See you at school." I responded, smiling. He nodded his head looking down. "Alright. Sounds good. See ya."

I ran up the stairs grabbing all my things. I saw Mali on the way up and sent her a wave, smiling. "Byee. It was nice meeting you!" I told her walking away. "Leaving so soon? Aw. It was nice having you here." She responded smiling as well.

I sprinted down the stairs and saud one last goodnight to Cal, and finally left towards my house.

hEYY GUYSS SO SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG 4 MONTHS OF NOT UPDATING I GOT BUSY AND BLEH I WAS OUT OF THE COUNTRY PLS DONT H8 ME AND I GOT LAZY THE LAST 2 MONTHS SO KMS BUT HERE YA GUYS GO

OK SO I JUST EDITED ALL THAT IM SORRY IT SUCKED BUT A REVISED VERSION OF IT HERE, LUV U

-GEE