-Luke-

"Luke...Luke!...Luke!!! Wake up!" A girly voice groaned next to me. I mumbled 'Fuck off'and rolled over. My arm was around her. "Luke, you have your job! Remember?"she whispered in my ear. My eyes widened. "Fuck." I mumbled. She was the one girl I lied to about being 25, and having a job.

"You should uh, leave..." I said turning over. She was slipped in a red soft robe her blonde curls bouncing endlessly on them. She had a pretty face, but chubby, blue/green eyes, dark pink lips, tan Caucasian skin. She looked like she could be my sister. Hahahahahaha. No. I don't need a slutty sister. She smiled. "We on for tonight?"She smirked. "Hell no."The words fell out like vomit. She frowned and scoffed. "Fuck you!" She yelled running out. "You already did!"I whispered/yelled back. I groaned and looked at the time.

8:45 am.

Fuck. I was super late to school. I quickly fell out of bed, cursed out the bed and squaddled to my dresser. I combed out my hair, into its usual quiff. Then I wash my teeth, making sure to floss. I turned off the fossit when I finished brushing my teeth.

I left the bathroom and waddled,(my pants of course at my knees- how I like girls position to be) to my dresser and chose my outfit. I chose a black sweater , blue ripped jeans, and ninja turtle vans. I know, I know, it's geeky, but hey, I have a hidden love for them...I never told anyone, because of course, they'll laugh call me a little kid and I lose my reputation. I shook my head and changed the Vans for black and red Jordan's. I grabbed my phone from my heater and ran downstairs.

My dad was paying taxes on the table. He stopped talking to me after he found out what I've been doing...but I didn't give a shit. he led me down this road by what HE did. Not leaving my mum of course, but...you should know. he told my mum about it, and she didn't even want me anymore. Fuck that. You never loved me anyways. I tried running away once, but of course, I left my phone and all the proof was there. I should've fucking put a password on it. Anyways, I walked out to my bike that was neatly leaning on the garage. I grabbed it putting my bag over the back. I took my phone out, checking to see who I got texts from.

5 Unread Messages

(3) Ashton -
bruh.

Bruh.
BRUH. WHERE THE HELL ARE YA?!
(2) Jackson
Are we gonna fight or nah?

Nigga, stop being chicken shit and get your ass over here and fight me.

I rolled my eyes and called Ashton. He answered after the first ring.

"Luke?! Where the fuck are you?! Are you ditching?!"He yelled into the reciever. "No!" I yelled back. "Im just really late." I mumbled. "Oh." He responded. "Yep." I replied back getting ready to leave. "Well, hurry. And did Jackson say anything?"he asked unpatiently. "Of course...he wants to fucking fight me still."I whispered the last part so no one could here. I rolled my eyes. Why would I care who heard! "Luke!" Ashton screamed snapping me out of my trance." Huh...huh what?" I said shaking my head. "I.Said. well are you?"he said sounding out the words. I rolled my eyes for practically the 500th time today.

"N O." I respond hanging up.

I rode my bike up to the school, which was 2 blocks from my house, and put it in the bike rail thing. I grabbed my bag and ran in.I tried dogding the principals office so I didn't have to get a slip. "Lucas." To late. I stopped dead in my tracks and spun around. "Its Luke." I said correcting our principal, Mr.Denhover. He walked up to me holding the paper. "Your full name is Lucas. Im not one of your friends who call you 'Luke'." He gave me the rough yellow and pink paper and walked away. I rolled my eyes and walked into my class.

"Mr. Hemmings. Why are you late?" The bitchy teacher asks me. Her name is Ms. Keslin. I don't like her and she don't like me. She can go to hell for all I care. "Well?" She asks tapping her black shoe. "That's none of your fucking business." I spit at her. Ms. Keslin rasies her eyebrows. "Excuse me?" She asks. "Sorry! Just not in a mood right now!" I say aggervated."Well you can be in a mood in detention." She responds shrugging her shoulders and walking to her desk.I roll my eyes and sits in my assigned seat.

"That was pretty badass." The kid Michael that sits behind me whispered to me. I turn around to see a Asian looking boy next to him. He had a gray knit sweater on and a maroon beanie. Michael had his usual, blue hair and Pokèmon shirt. "Nahh, you really think so?" I asked. The Asian kid swallowed hard and tried to pay attention. I got close to michael and whispered lowly to him,"Who's that?" "Him...oh Calum." He said tapping him. He looked over. "Yo Cal,"I said calling to him. He looked at me and swallowed again, "Yea?" He whispered.

"Let loose ,man."I said back. He smiled and nodded turning over to us.

A/N: hey guys...so um I'm grounded and I'm literary not aloud to do A N Y T H I N G. Which sucks ass, because like I did nothing. All I said was stuff like "Suck my Ass" and "suck my dick" so I fucking hate my my mum. Were not on talking terms rn either. And it also sucks cos I got in a fight with my best friend and I just want to make it right....and now I can't... Cos of my stupid ass mum. So she can say goodbye cos I'm done with her. Anyways sorry if the update is shitty.
BUT HOLD UP CALUM THE ASIAN NEEDA LET GO OF HIS CHOPSTICKS FF
-Gee x