-Luke-

Me, Calum, and Michael all walked into the big yet small log cabin house.

There was music lightly blaring,  blue lights swirling, and voices booming.

We scurried between teenagers grinding on each other and group fights.

We finally found Ashton, talking to some blonde.

"HI" I yell over the loud music. "HEYYOO HEMMO."He yelled back punching my arm.

I punched back smiling at the nickname he gave me.

Calum kinda of death glared Ashton and Ashton giving him dirty looks.

The tension rised up in just that second, with Calum looking down at his shoes and Ashton still smirking.

"So uh...le-" I say trying to break the tension but rudely interrupted by a feminine voice yelling something at me.

"Oh look isn't it that little bitchy white boy Hemmings!" I gritted my teeth to turn to my most hated enemy, Alice.

Me and Alice have been rivals for as long as I can remember. We've just kinda hated each other. We were both really popular at school, but for opposite reasons.

Alice for her beauty and 'kindness'. Me, for me.

The party partly stopped and a group swiveled around us.

My cousin push through a small crowd to the front of the group, to see what was happening.

She mouthed me a what the fuck is happening? and I mouthed back a 'nothing.' She gave a thumbs up and went to sit by Ashton, Michael,  and Calum.

Alice smirked, all the attention and crowd was around her, and all over her, craving for her next move.

I stared at her as I toyed with my lip ring.

"What? Nothing more to say little bratty ass princess?" I say after a period of time in quiet. I smirked seeing her scoffy look.

"Yea i do! Because at least  my boyfriend said my fingers are longer than your small ass dick you bitch!" She responded back.

Everyone rooted in laughter and 'oohs'.

I sat back and rose a eyebrow while cracking the fuck up. "Is that all you got you immature asshole? Damn. Get a fucking life. We all know you're a slut for your boyfriend. No need to mention it every fucking 5 seconds." I said walking away.

By the sound of quiet and muffled whispers in the back, I can tell I got her good.

I grabbed a drink from the cooler and walked away.

I walked to back to where the group was. Well, now it was just Michael, Jessa, and Calum.

"Where's Ashton at yo?" I asked. Jess and Michael busted out in a serious of laughs and Calum took a sip of his drink.

"He went that way." He pointed to Ashton talking to the same blonde haired girl as before.

Must be a new girlfriend or something.

"Oh okay. So like I was about to say, let's dance or something." I say taking a sip from my drink.

"Sure." Michael said putting his drink down.

"Um..I guess." Jess shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm good...you guys go have fun." Calum smiled. "Oh c'mon Cal!! Pleaseee?" Michael begged him. He shook his head. "No Mikey. I don't want to dance."

He continued to beg him over and over. I finally decided to step in.

"Cal will you dance with us for me? Please?" I say making a pouty face and grabbing his shoulders. We all laughed  but quieted down to see what he would say.

"Oh okay fine!" He said putting his drink down as well.

"YAY!!"I shouted grabbing his hand and leading him to the crowd of people.

"One question...it's probably be a really fucking stupid question....how do we dance to this? Us being guys in all?" Calum laughed.

"Like this." I looked around for two free girls. I found two girls from my biology class. Perfect. I scooted towards Lilly and Annah, and tapped their shoulders. "Heyy Luke!!"Annah shouted. "Hey." Lilly said along with her. "You guys wanna dance with me and my friend Calum?"I asked. 

"Sure!!!" They both agreed.

I took them both by hand back to Cal, who was awkwardly swaying. Annah automatically took my arms and began dancing.

Calum and Lilly weren't really dancing, they were just talking. Lilly would be perfect for him to be honest. I mean, she's grungy like him, they both like bands, and I mean they get along perfectly.

♡40 MINUTES LATER♡

I was totally drunk now. Me and Annah have been dancing non stop and oh my fucking god she's perfect. We were 'picking up the speed' to our movement.

"God Luke you're so a amazing dancer."Annah whispered in my ear. We slowed down our dancing and everything was dizzy as hell.

Before I knew it, I was on the ground everything black, the last thing I saw was Calum coming to help me..

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N♤:
OMFG. THANK YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH FOR THE 1.70K READS. I LOVE YALL SO DAMN MUCH OMG OMG OMG I SHAKING
-gee