➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

Zacznij od początku

     He inhales through his nose, pointing again with his finger at her friend. ,,Don't you ever talk about my mother. I'll put your head through that wall." Shaw warns, his hands flying all over the room, the redhead watching the exchange of words with raised eyebrow, holding not to say something herself.  ,,Secondly, I'll have this job done while you're still putting on your baby oil. Good luck slick." The brown eyed male turns to the door at his own side, mimicking his movements, but stopping him from exiting was the snap of fingers echoing through the air.

     ,,That's it. You just reminded me." The dark skinned agent sneers as the man turn back to him. ,,That's exactly why I hate working with you. It's your voice. It's your nasally, prepubescent, Harry Potter voice. Every time you speak — just imagine this for a second, it's like dragging my balls across shattered glass. And it hurts." He says slowly, his friend's eyebrows now hitting the top of the ceiling before a grimace forms on her features.

     ,,Well, for me...it's not your voice, it's your face. Your big, stupid face. Looking at it makes me feel like God is projectile vomiting right in my eyes. And it burns." Deckard closes his brown eyes for a moment, acting like he feels the imaginary pain. ,,It really burns." Her best friend glares down the man, leaning over and grabbing the chair that was separating them from ripping each other's heads off. His knuckles turned white from how tightly he was holding it, a small screech coming from the metal chair as it scrapes across the floor. Shaw's eyes immediately falls down at that movement. ,,What you gonna do now? Throw a bit of furniture?" He says, mokingly.

     ,,For your information I was gonna take this chair and turn this sideways and shove it right right down your throat."

     The female sighs, rolling her emerald orbs at the duo. ,,Guys..." She trailes off, having enough of this. The boys of course ignored her, her voice still too quiet to actually do something with them.

    ,,Of course you are. Cause that's your answer to everything." The criminal exclaims.

    ,,Guys, can you for love of God —" Again they didn't hear her, Deckard only continuing with his insults.

     ,,Smash a hole through every problem in a massive truck. That's not gonna work here."

    ,,Ah, I think it will work fine." Just before the two could do anything, a voice from other side of the wall broke them off.

    ,,Guys, why don't your take a seat and we'll talk through this?" Says an CIA agent behind tbe mirror glass. For an answer her best friend trow the chair he was holding the whole time with death grib on the black stained glass. For the first time the red haired woman fully stepped out of her shadows, those words that she kept the whole time for herself, being spoken.

    ,,Us and you, we've been done this road." She points to each one of them with her arms still crossed over her chest, glaring at him with her green eyes. ,,And for a split second, I thought you could actually stop acting like an asshole and work with us like a normal human being!" A small sarcastic laugh comes from her the second time, disappearing as soon as it was released. ,,Let me tell you it's a total waste of time, you're total waste of time."

     The redhead really thought he was something better than all of the people kept saying to her, even her innerself wanted to give him a chance. She was really naive. Even those words that left her didn't seem to move something in him or he was just good at masking his true emotions. ,,For once, I couldn't agree with you more." After a moment of silence answers Deckard. ,,And if you two don't mind, I'm gonna do this my way." Looking around the room from any remark on that statement, the females sighs in true dissapointment but it is too quiet for anyone to hear. ,,If anyone's got a problem with that I suggest you come out here and stop me." His answer was a just silence from all the people that could hear him. ,,Smart lads." He comments, takeing a last glance at the duo with a plain expression on his face, before he makes his way out of the room.