➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ 

• ━━━━ •

     THE RIDE WASN'T PEACEFUL AT ALL, from the commands between the soldiers to the thought floating in her head. She was right. Dominic didn't abide his words that they will catch Shaw together, but she didn't know that Brian will know what he's been up too.

     This was her fight. Jessica was the one who almost killed Owen Shaw, not the Alpha. He almost killed her friends and if she wouldn't make them, this would never happened. That's why the redhead never wanted friends, family. Jessica has Hobbs, Elena and Samantha and still she was taking a big risk.

     Her face crunched in psychical pain, the emotions that she never liked to show, were breaking theirselves to freedom. Her green eyes water, making her vision blurry and as she moved in her seat, so she will not be seen, her two friends seem to catch her sudden movement.

     Their eyebrows knitted together, looking at her with worry. ,,You alright?" Asked Dom, moving closer to her as the blonde did the same.

     The red haired agent shake her head, trying hard to make the tears go away. Her lip slightly trembled, before the female look up to meet their eyes, but as she did that a tear falls from her right eye, rolling slowly down her cheek. ,,It should've been me, only me." The duo show on their faces a clear confusion, but she quickly cut them off, before any of them could say anything.

     The woman felt weak. Weak of showing her emotion. It wasn't even the right time to talk about this, but she couldn't keep it in herself anymore. No one saw her like this, not even Luke. The duo really know that this was important, because she never show this much emotion and they felt terrible, yet they didn't know why.

     ,,I, I almost killed Shaw, not you. I put your family in danger, because of my stupid decisions. I almost lost Han, Giselle, Luke and put all of you down this hole with me." Said agent Gray, her gaze falling on her boots.

     ,,Maybe it was you who almost killed Shaw..." Trailed off the Toretto male, catching her watery eyes again. ,,but you didn't put us in danger. We were in trouble our whole lifes."

     ,,It wasn't you fault, any of it and we're in this together. We're family." Finished Brian. She never wanted this, but know she awered, how much she need it. Someone to talk to in our worst times. Someone who will be there for you when no one would, with someone to hold hands when you're feeling your worst.

     Jessica Gray nodded, new tears finding it's way to freedom. She placed her hands on her mouth, trying not to realise a sob. The duo before her weren't there anymore, they were sitting on her each side, holding her in thight warm embrace.