➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ 

• ━━━━ •

     ,,I SOLD IT TO A JORDANIAN PRINCE LIVING UP THERE." Said the exotic male, gesturing to the direction of the three towers. The redhead glance at them from behind her glasses as she leaned on Tej's shoulder. ,,Trust fond billionaire." He continues, gazing at Dominic who was standing by his side. ,,Said he wanted to use it for his supercar." The others have a look of understatement on their features, but Roman seem to be showing too much of his excitement.

     ,,Now see this." He turned around. ,,This' I like. Billionaire, supercar..." Roman continue, making everyone only raise an eyebrow.

     ,,What makes it so super?'' Asked Ramsey, gazing at him from behind her own glasses.

     ,,242 miles per hour, top speed." Answered Safar, lightly chuckling. ,,And it's bulletproof." He points out, before the team nodded.

     ,,242..." Breathed out the dark skinned male, gazing at his friends with huge exited grin and catching their attention. ,,Am I the only one aroused right now?" He exclaim. ,,It's like, you know what I'm saying?" Roman rambles, before gesturing with his hand that he's driving a car.

     The redhead glanced at her friend who shaked his head at his blunt statements. The male seemt to catch everyone's stares, because his smile quickly faded. ,,Whatever." He muttered, turning his gaze back to the three towers.

     Ignoring her friend's burst out, Jessica pulled her arms under her chest, while glancing at Safar. ,,Where does he keep it?" She asked, making him turn to her.

     He points with his thumb to the towers. ,,In his penthouse. Tower one." The female furrow her eyebrows, but before she could spoke her question, Tej do it for her.

     ,,Now, why in the hell would he heep his car in his penthouse?"

     ,,He's a billionaire, my friend." Remarks the Arabian man, explaining it to them like they didn't even listen to him in the first place. ,,He can do whatever he wants." He says, turning to look at the signt before him as he continues his speech.

     ,,Now tomorrow happenes to be the longest day of year. The prince wants to celebrate it and host a party tomorrow afternoon." The male comments as his eyes flickered to the group.

     ,,So you can get us up there, right?" Spoke up the blonde, gazing at him.

     ,,Sure." He shrugged, but then he lightly gestured to their clothes. ,,But not dressed like that."