im sorry

i feel the need to apologise right now. there's so many of you that loved this book from the beginning. it grew so well and i'm more than grateful for all of your feedback that i've been given throughout each chapter published.

however, i don't enjoy writing this anymore.

i've lost the plot, quite literally, and i don't feel as if i can keep writing it anymore.

it doesn't make sense, the fact that some sort of professional doctor took a vulnerable 17 year old under his wing to help rid her of some unknown illness, and then has the nerve to fuck her and toy with her feelings?

it never sat right with me. this book is one of my biggest successes and it's embarrassing for people to come onto my profile and see this abomination.

"you are your biggest critique"     that phrase is very true. i've rewritten chapters at more than 900 words over and over again before publishing them and i just cannot get a flow going or even sit here and say "hey i like this, i can't wait to publish it."

ever since the first smut chapter, this book started to go down hill.

the plot line is not going where i wanted it to go and i don't fucking know where to take this next.

perhaps in the future i'll start again with this and prepare beforehand. please don't dm me your feedback and what you think there, do it in the comments of this part, please.

this is upsetting for me, i remember being so excited to start this book and now it's being cut short, never saw this coming lmao.