Chapter 13: The trail that follows you

Start from the beginning

Amatsuki started to guide the brunette towards the outside world before realising he should probably blindfold the brunette.

"Should I blindfold you...?" Amatsuki mumbled thoughtfully with a tilt of his head.

"Ah, right. Well, you can go ahead and put the blindfold on me," Kashitaro told him.

"Not like I can escape anyway if I wanted to. I would probably get lost and you'd find me before that," the photographer added with a light chuckle.

"Oh right, you get lost easily," Amatsuki said with a soft laugh. "Then maybe I don't need to blindfold you."

"Well, I don't mind either way," the older brunet said. "We wouldn't want you to get into any possible trouble for not blindfolding me, do we?"

"Can't be more trouble than letting you run away," Amatsuki said with a shrug before he realised something. "When I uncuff you to take pictures, you won't run right...?"

"Of course not. After all, you guys still need me to pay, right?" Kashitaro answered as he gave him an assuring smile. "Even so, I'm surprised that you'd uncuff me. If it worries you, I can also stay cuffed and explain it to you like that."

"No, I rather you take it," Amatsuki said with a small blush. "I'll trust you."

The older brunet widened his eyes slightly in surprise before a soft smile settled on his face.

"Alright. Thank you for putting your trust in me," Kashitaro said.

Amatsuki's face reddened even more before he started to guide the brunette out and they headed to the lake.

"I..." Amatsuki mumbled softly. "I have to call whoever's information you gave Hikari later... Do you mind helping me a little with that...?"

"Ah, of course. I have a friend who knows my credit information and such. Should I give you his number?" Kashitaro asked as they walked next to each other.

"If it's the same person you gave to Hikari," Amatsuki said quietly. "Then I already have the details."

"And thank you?" he continued with a small frown. "Should I even be saying that?"

"No need to thank me," Kashitaro assured him. "But yes, it's the same person I gave to Hikari-san."

"Then, it should be fine!" Amatsuki said nervously as they reached the clearing to the lake. "Well, we're here now so... I'll uncuff you now?"

"Alright then," Kashitaro said nodding as he waited for the younger male to uncuff his hands.

As soon as he did, the photographer could feel his hands again as he shook them lightly with a smile.

"It's nice to be able to feel my hands again," the older male said chuckling.

"Yeah, you've been cuffed for a while haven't you...?" Amatsuki asked. "Anyway, here you go."

The red-eyed brunette handed the camera to Kashitaro, blushing a little as their fingers touched when the older brunette took the camera.

The brunet took the camera as he thanked the younger male before checking if the roll was still full. It was an old camera which could develop the pictures quickly and easy to use. Kashitaro smiled softly as he thought of an idea.

"Hey, Shiro-san. Would you like to take the pictures by yourself?" Kashitaro asked. "Taking them makes the picture even more personal."

"E-Eh?" Amatsuki quickly shook his head. "I-I don't think I want to... It's fine if it's just you taking it!"