Chapter 3

Dawn

I was sitting on my bed. I'm so exited. Finally get to leave Tennessee for a while. I got up and grabbed my guitar. I sat on my bed and started to play random notes. I've always wanted to be a singer, country singer.

"Dawn! Daisy's here!" I heard Dad yell. I looked up. I put my guitar on the side of my bed. I heard the door of my room being knocked on. It opened and saw Daisy.

"Hey! Come on in." She stepped into the room. I closed the door. We both look at each other and screamed. Not in a bad way, but in excitement. We hopped onto my bed.

"I'm so happy we are leaving. And we get first class!" Daisy yelled.

"Really?!" I asked.

"Yeah! Since my dad is a famous comedian, and your dad owns a gas station that gets lots of money a month, our dad's put the money together and we get first class!" We screamed again. "Oh, and you know Ernie?" Daisy asked.

"How could I not? He is the most popular, cutest, and strongest guy at our school!" I said.

"Well, you'll never believe this, but Ernie, the one and only Ernie Culton, asked me out." She said. I stared at her.

"What?! When?!" I asked.

"Well, yesterday, we were in class since I have science with him, and Mrs. James said to get partners for a lab. I just sat there because I don't know anyone in my class except Ernie. But, Ernie came next to me and ask of he could be my partner, and of course I said yes.

So while we are doing the lab, he asked if I had a boyfriend, and I said no, so he looked at me... And asked me to be his girlfriend!" Daisy said.

"You are the luckiest girl alive." I said. We both started laughing. "I wish Kyle asked me out..." I sighed. Kyle Newheart is my crush I have have been liking him forever.

We are kind of friends, we talk and everything, it's not like what Daisy was going through, liking one of the most popular people in the school and before, never knew she went to the school, you know?

If you don't I'm sorry, I am confusing at some points so I'll try to break things down for you. Anyway, I met Kyle in preschool. Him and I hung out almost every second of every day. We started to go our separate ways when he started to go out with this, I'm sorry for my language, but a bitch. I hated her and she hated me. They started going out.

Then they broke up and he started to be my friend again, I don't know. This confusing for you?

Well, welcome to my life...