Chapter 15 - Depressed Tyler is boring

-Tylers Pov-

I ran down the streets to Jasons house and walked up to the door. I was cautious walking up to it because I have a habit of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and end up getting ran over.

I knocked on the door and immediately heard an 'It's open'. I swiftly opened the door and dropped my bag at the door.

"Hey Jason."

"Hey..."

I sat next to him and we watched some t.v.

"Look Jason I know you are pissed at Chance but you didn't need to do that."

"What? He hurt you look at your arms and hands. I had all the reason to hurt him!"

I sighed and snuggled into Jason and looked up to see him. He had pure rage written all over his face.

"Wanna watch Bravest Warriors?" He said getting his laptop.

"Fuck yeah Bravest Warriors is the shit."

~Next day~

School was not the same with Jason being suspended and all but I did have my friends to talk to. However, I met alot of homophobic fucks also.

"Don't worry they just don't know what we got." Liam said putting his arm around me at the lunch table after having some words thrown at us.

"Yeah what we got." I said quietly as another person came to the table.

"Hey gu- woah why is Tyler all depressed looking?" Scott asked sitting next to me.

"Because people are assholes." Naomi replied.

"Aww. Sweetie." He said dragged out before he kissed my cheek," ignore them." He then got up and went to get something.

I sat there confused. "Did he just kiss my cheek?" I said while pointing in the direction of Scott.

"Yeah, but it's no biggy he kisses everyone on the cheek. Usually it's just freshmen but then again he doesn't care." Naomi replied.

"Ohh."

Scott came back to the table. "God you are really bored without Jason being here."

"Is he coming back tomorrow? Because bored depressed Tyler is not fun." Liam said perking up.

"Shut up Liam." I said playfully punching his arm.

~&Authors Note&~

Hey guys here is the next chapter.

Thank you for the wonderful comments and for over 4 thousand reads!!!!!

Also over 200 votes!!!!!!! DEAR LORD THAT'S ALOT!!!!!!

Bye my colors!!!
~Blue♥