CHAPTER 1

3rd POV.

*Crack*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Crack*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Crack*
.
.
.
.
That was the sound that was heard around the forest known as patch, small amount of Grimm, people and large amount of animals and plants.

Now you're wondering "why is there a cracking sound?" Well.....that was you dear reader, who else?.

You were training on a cold night in the forest so you're family does not find out what you're doing.

Why you may ask? Well because you're adopted family has taken the oh so legal hobby of abusing you for what ever reason there is to do such a thing like that.

But right now let's get to you're perspective shall we?.

You're POV.

*Huff**Huff**Huff*

Me:*sigh* quite the work out.

I said while looking at the cracked boulder, I then checked my watch to see what time it is.

Me: huh, 6am not bad, well better get going, i gotta make breakfast for the oh so good family.

I then grabbed my things and began to run back to the house and begin cooking.

Timeskip-20 minutes.

As I got to the house, I opened the door then closed it and headed to the kitchen and begin making a breakfast that even Gordon Ramsey would cry in joy.

(What you cooked)

As I was finishing the English breakfast I heard the voice of the bastard of a father.

Tai: (y/n) where the fuck ar-!!! Oh you're doing it already, good.

Me: as always sir.

Tai: well then looks like someone understands there place.

He said as he took a seat at the dinning table, I took the time to serve him breakfast for him and the others.

As I finish placing the last plate, the rest of the cunts and bastard came down the stairs.

Yang: hey idiot what you doing there?😈.

Me: serving breakfast miss.

Yang was clearly taken back by my awnser as well as the others, but the smell took over there sense of smell and took a seat.

I got out of the dining room and began to clean the kitchen and checked on the oven to see if it was still on, luckily it wasn't.

Timeskip-night time

As everyone was going to sleep I waited for the woman who always came to see me when everyone was asleep.

As I was deep in thought but I felt something coming from behind, so I grabbed it.

??:my my you've been busy I see....my love.

Me: only for you and only you..... Salem.

 Salem