What is this?

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I was growing rather bored, sitting in my study. My hand throbbed from all the paperwork I had lying in front of me. I took a look to my left seeing the stack of papers I completed, then to my right to see the ones I haven't. I sighed and decided to take a break, and eat something sweet. "Sebastian!" I called.

No less than a minute later I heard a soft knock at the door. "Come in."

"My Lord, you called?" The butler peered through the door before walking gracefully up to my desk.

"Yes, I want something sweet,  now."

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ubject to that order, My Lord." He pulled out his pocket watch and examined the time.

"I don't care, I want something sweet now!" I gave him a cold glare.

"I'm afraid you will have to wait until dinner, Sir." He smirked, staring at me with those..beaut-

What the hell? Did I just-? I shook my head and got out of my desk to look out the window and avoid his stare and sexy smirk. WHAT? I know I did not just say that smirk was sexy, did I?

"If that will be all, My Lord, I am going to have to excuse myself to prepare dinner."

"You are dismissed." I said without turning around,  knowing my cheeks were flushed red from my thoughts.

He bowed and left the room as gracefull as he came in, the tails of his tail coat following behind him.

I let out a huge sigh. What is going on? I thought. What is this feeling I'm getting around him? It's strange.. My eyes open wider than I thought they could. "No, I am not in love with Sebastian!" I said in a harsh whisper to myself.

I turn to the desk and sit down again, only to look at the papers and push them aside to lay my head on. I am not in love with Sebastian,  besides he is a demon, he can not love... and I have long forgotten what it is like to love or be loved..

Damn you Sebastian..

(Hey guys, sorry this chapter is so short I'm super tired! But I'll update tomorrow for sure! And I swear to Bob Ciel if you don't admit that you're in love with Sebastian! 
Ciel: I AM NOT!!
Admin: but ish al over your face! xD you look like a tomato!
Ciel: SHUT THE HELL UP! ~hits with a stack of papers~
Admin:  STHAP! YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME A PAPER CUT!!
Ciel: -.- I'm watching you..
Admin:.......
Ciel:.....
Admin: ... whale den.....