𝟎𝟎𝟐. disgusting excuse of a human being

❛ hearts rebuilt from hope resurrect dreams killed by hate ❜

GOSSIP GIRL WAS SOMETHING AUDREY CERTAINLY DIDN'T MISS WHEN SHE WAS ON HER HOLIDAY WITH HER NOTIFICATION TURNED OFF. Whoever found joy in publishing the dramas and insecurities of the teenagers of Constance and St Jude's made her blood boil. She hated that she felt like everything she did could be made into a post on the wretched blog and make her out to be the biggest scandal in New York.

She was rarely the target of the post on the blog, but many of the people that she cared about and wanted to protect were the continual targets of the gossip monger.

She walked down the streets of Manhattan with her coffee in her hand, trying to find something anything for her to gain inspiration for her new art piece. Audrey felt disappointed and scrolled through her phone and pressed dial on Serena Van Der Woodsen's contact, after a couple of rings tones before the phone was answered.

"What are you doing right?" Audrey asked, not even bothering with the pleasantries at the beginning of the call.

"Shopping with Erik after breaking him out of house arrest." Serena stated, as though she was about start laughing at the bluntness of her friend,

"Care for some company the streets aren't giving me any inspiration." Audrey complained, with a playful undertone in her voice.

"I can imagine that New York can't be as inspiring as the streets of Paris, the Amalfi Coast or the streets of Madrid." Serena said in mock pity, which was clear to Audrey that it was followed by the blonde rolling her eyes,

"Exactly, I am struggling." Audrey whined, stopping by the side of the sidewalk.

"Come here right now." Erik's voice came over the phone.

"Hi Erik." Audrey laughed, with a genuine smile at hearing the young boys voice again.

"I echo my deranged brother's sentiments, come over we are just doing retail therapy." Serena stated, with a happy tone in her voice evident even over the phone.

"Great I will see you soon."

Audrey hung with a smile on her features as she started to walk with a purpose towards Wendell's department store where she knew Serena and Erik would be. She was excited to see Erik again, he was always like an extra little brother who would hang around the girls whenever they went over to the Van Der Woodsens.

She had a wide smile on her lips when she spotted the blonde siblings looking at dresses, she was glad that they hadn't seen her yet. Audrey sneakily jumped onto the back of Erik and gave him a big bear hug from behind causing the boy to release a small scream before he noticed the familiar bracelet on the girl's wrist.