Chapter 27 | heart full of pain

yes I know this is one day late, sorry about that. I also didn't proof read it (this guy from a Wattpad ad looks like Michael somewhat)

Chapter contains mentions of murder and angst

William's P.o.v

Me and Henry were working on so paperwork in the office when Henry said  "Hey Will I'm going to get some more staples from the back room, need anything?".  I think for a second before saying  "no I'm good"  and let go of his hand as he got up.

I stop working for a second and look at the ring on my finger, I let out a content Sigh.  "I'm still amazed that were actually married, it feels like just yesterday we Kissed for the first time"  I think smiling to myself, Before I decided to get back to work.

As I was working Henry Walked back in and asked   "Why is there blood on the Spring Bonnie suit!??",  I stop and think  "Shit".  then I look up Worried and say  "what?!?",  Henry Grabs me by the hand leading me to the back room.

When we get in there he points to the suit  "What happened, I'm worried Will!?"  Henry asks crossing his arms looking down at the floor.  "I dont know what happened..."  I say trying to come up with a good cover up. 

Henry's arms drop to his sides with a sigh  "no one but you has been in here since I left the other dat, to take Michael to a birthday party..."  He says holding my hand.  "Will, are you ok?? Did you get hurt??"  He asks tears forming in his eyed,  "Will... Please say something I'm worried...".

"Henry I'm fine nothing happened to me, don't worry"  I say resting my hands on his shoulders.  "But theirs blood, that's wasn't here before I left that day...",  Henry says taking a small step away from my touch. When he does I feel a pain in my heart moving my hands away.

"William Afton what happened."  He says causing me to feel another pain in my heart.  "Henry I-"  "I want to know what happened not why it happened"  Henry says crossing his arms again.  "It would break my you if I ever told you..."  I say avoiding Henry's eyes,  "what did you do William."

~•~Flashback William's Pov~•~

It's a nice summer day and me and Henry where sitting under a tree talking and Over all hanging out.  "Is there anything you would leave me for, so I can avoid it"  I ask the shorter male.  The younger boy thinks for a second before saying  "only if you did something like kill, cheat, really hurt me emotionally and stuff of that nature." 

I smile and giggle  "that's good, because I never intended to do anything like that anyways", Henry Smiles and hugged me before kissing me.

~•~End of flashback~•~

"Henry I don't want to hurt you..."  I say, Henry gives me a slight glare  "Tell me what you did."  He says.  "I can't..."  I say pain filling my heart, Henry sighs and says  "Just tell me, before I have to figure it out myself."

I look at his eyes before quickly looking away,  "I- Henry...  I did it..."  I say.  "Did what."  Henry says, I feel horrible for everything I did but I can't bare to tell Henry what I did.  "I can't bare to tell you..."  I say tears filling my eyes, he sighs hugging me while rubbing my back.  I hug him back crying into his shoulder, Henry sits down with me still in his arms.

"Please-- William, I just want to know"  he says, but all I can do at the moment is cry.  "Shhhh if you need we can talk about it later"  he says only filling my heart with more pain, at seeing how great of a husband  he his.  He continues to rub my back, while I hold him as close to me as I can still crying.

After god knows how long of crying and hugging I had calmed down to the point I could form a sentence.  "Are you ready to talk about it"  He asks kissing the top of my head, I nod whipping my tears and taking a couple deep breaths.

"It wasn't that guy who escaped prison..."  I say Trying to say what happened in the most indirect way possible.  Henry looks shocked and says  "what?!?-"  he backs up, away from me.  I feel my heart hurt again as the love of my life backs away in shock and fear.

I hide my face from him,  "y-you  killed them?!?-"  he ask fear in his voice.  I stay quiet pulling my knees to my chest Feeling extremely guilty,  "WILLIAM I CANT BELIEVE YOU!!"  he yells standing up.

I stand up and say  "Henry I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have done that!"  I take a step towards Henry and he backs away.  "Get away from me!!"  He says backing into the wall,  "Please listen, I won't hurt you I promise".

I place a hand on his shoulder to which he flinches,  "explain yourself afton"  Henry says bitterly. When Henry flinched it sent a sharp pain though my heart.

"I don't know what came over me when I did it, I have deep regret for what I did. I never want to hurt anyone again, I know I've betrayed your trust and I may never get it back, im sorry Henry I love you."

Henry sighs and says  "I'm mad, and I don't know what to say. How could you, I fucking trusted you! And you go and kill what 5 kids!"  Henry is shaking and crying.  I look away hating myself for what I did, but not moving my hand from Henry's shoulder.

After a couple of seconds Henry grabs my hand that was on my shoulder and holds is tightly still crying. I look back at him and our hands confused while my eyes are watering. he takes my other hand holding it just as tightly before Pulling me into a quick kiss.

Henry let's go of my hands placing his on my shoulder and with a serious look says.

  "Im not going to turn you in, I can't... And I'm not divorcing you either, I love you too much to do either of those things. but I Think we need a break, until at least I can work though what ever this Feeling is... Me and Michael can stay at my sister's house it's not to far from here. I still love you William but I need Some space..."

He finishes Giving me a long and drawn out hug, to which I gladly Return. Henry pulls away from the hug and presses his fourhead against mine, we both close our eyes crying.

"I'm sorry William, I'll come back soon I promise..."  Henry says going in for a kiss before he pulls away and runs out the door. Leave me with my thoughts,  "I'm sorry Henry..."  I wisper to myself.

Enjoy the cliffhanger, ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
Also in case you were wondering why William told Henry pretty quickly was because, he doesn't have the heart to lie to Him.