Chapter 8 | ☆NSFW☆

smut/NSFW
May not be good, but I tried. im ace
If you feel uncomfortable reading this than don't, it adds nothing story wise. also this had been rewritten multiple times and some comments might not make sense

HEY! PSA, Stop being creepy/gross and Fetishizing gay relationships in the comments. we aren't going to do that. ok? I'm fucking done with seeing those types of comments and will be deleting them as soon as I see them. I'm pretty sure I have them all deleted but if you see any just tag me (@/The_OncelersHat)

Henry's pvo (point view of)

It had been a really long day of test's so I was glad to get back to my dorm and rest.  "Finally"  I say falling onto the bed,  "long day?"  William asks sitting next to me.

  "Yeah I have 4 major Test"  I say looking up at William, he lazily lays an arm over me and says  "at least it's over with"  "yeah"  I reply.

I crawl into Williams lap and lean my head on his shoulder. As we sit I nuzzle my face into his neck. After a while William gently presses kisses against lips, in response I smile blushing.

I wrap my legs around His waist and connect my lips to his, our lips fit perfectly together like in a movie. I loved the feeling I got Everytime we kissed. (AND EVERYTIME WE KISS-) it's such a wonderful and warm feeling. William pulls away from the kiss looking deep into my eyes.

I look back at his beautiful gray-blue eyes, Before he connects our lips again. William tangles his hands in my hair. and pulls us back onto the bed. I pull him closer to me, until we are as close to each other as possible.

We pull apart both out of breath, and slightly panting. It wasn't long before we're making out again. I felt william slide his hand under my shirt, he's cold hand felt so nice against my skin.

William runs his hand over my side, causing me to let out a gasp. He chuckles taking off my shirt, tossing it aside. My face flushes a light shade of red.

William Kisses me once more before asking  "can I continue?",  I nod in response. William started kissing and gently biting my neck, I bite my lip trying to hold in a moan.  "A-Ah~"  I let out when he bites on a spacific part of my neck.

I feel my pants tighten as William continues to abuse that spot, causing me to let out small moans. He Let out a low chuckle Before pushing me onto the bed.

William took off his shirt tossing it aside, he kissed me again our bare chest's touching. When we pull apart he sits in my lap, running his hand along my chest. "soo, do you want me to continue? I'll stop if at any point your uncomfortable!" William says

"please continue" I say pressing my face to his shoulder. he nods and starts to slowly grind against me, as I let out small groans and. I let out quite moan as he gets faster, causing him to speed up.

William's pov

I stopped earning a whine from Henry, I chuckle kissing him again.  "Are you ready for what's next~"  I purr in his ear Before lightly biting it.  The other male nods blushing, "Don't worry I'll start things off slow"  I add kissing him again.

I start tracing his frame a bit before Pulling off his pants and boxers. He Blushes a bit more looking away, I grab his dick and rub the tip. Henry moans Before he covers his mouth, I smirk Licking the tip.

I lick The side of his shaft, and swirl my tongue around his tip than take his tip in my mouth.  Henry let's out a breathy moan as I continue to suck him off. As I go faster his moans get louder and more high pitched.

I continue to swirl my tongue around his shaft bobbing my head up and down.  Henry moans more, as I Go even faster until Henry says  "Fuck~ I'm close~". I stop and say  "Now we can get to the real fun~"

I give Henry another soft kiss. I rub his sides moving my hands to his member and pumping it a few more times. Henry moans throwing his head back. I get off the bed to, and take off my pants and boxers. I get the lube From my night stand and rub some on my member, "You really love~"  I ask gaining a "y-yeah I am" from henry.

I place my tip at his entrance, causing Henry to shift some. I slowly insert my shaft into Henry, he Grips the bedsheets letting out a small hiss.  "Tell me when"  I say giving him another kiss, After a couple of seconds Henry says  "y-you can move".

I nod and start moving somewhat slowly. "Ah~  Faster~"  I do as henry asked and started moving faster, as I do Henry starts moaning more. I lean towards Him and kiss him patiently.

The faster I got the more high pitched Henry's moans got, and I continued to sloppily make out with him. As I do I start to look for his g spot. When I find it Henry let's out a loud moan, I start to continually hit that spot while kissing his neck.

Both of our moans fill the room, "mm~ a-ah!~~ I'm close!~"  Henry moans. "me too!~ Fuck~~"  I reply going even faster, Henry comes with a loud moan. And moments later I climaxed as well.

~•~•~

I smile as Henry cuddles into my chest,  "that felt wonderful, Will"  Henry says tiredly holding onto me. I play with his hair and say  "I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did",  I smile hugging him.

Henry gives me a kiss than cuddles back into my chest. I pull the blankets over us, and continue to play with his hair.  "good night will, I love you"  Henry says, I smile and reply  "Good night, I love you too Hen".

That's probably no good, sorry it's only my second time Writing smut.  But I will say it was fun to write something I wasn't familiar with.