Bonus Chapter 6

One year later

Alei

"Babe do you think we'll need this?"

Giving Aug my attention, he held up one of my lingeries with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Pack it just in case." I winked.

"That's my girl."

Packing for our trip to Massachusetts, Gabe was graduating top of his year. This entire year since the twin came has been a crazy one. From Mirah getting pregnant and this time having a daughter to Raegan finally introducing us to her boyfriend.

Anthony was still on top of his game in school and my twin were just living their best life. Lexie was living in New York with the babies, whom were just the most adorable beings ever. Graduating already, she had started her new job and was managing mommy life better than she expected.

"I just love seeing you in orange."

"Yeah?"

"Yes. It looks so fucking good on you."

"Thank you babe." I blushed.

Startled by his sudden touch, I laughed lightly as he hugged me from behind. Kissing on me, I smiled as I gently rubbed his arms.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too babe." I turned and hugged him.

"Thank you." He then kissed my lips.

"For?"

"Everything. I know I don't say it often but I appreciate you and everything you do for this family. You're an amazing wife and mother and I'm grateful for you as my other half."

"Awe babe." I blushed. "You don't have to say you appreciate me all the time because I know from the way you show it. Just by the smallest things you do to the over the top things that then follow." I laughed lightly. "These past seven going on eight years have been the best because we work as a team. We trust, we love, we respect each other and that's what make things work."

"And we communicate."

"That we do and I must admit, it's sexy on your part." I smirked.

"Yeah?" He licked his lips.

"Oh yes. When you communicate openly not just with me but with our children, it turns me on."

"Damn! And yeen never told me."

"Then now self we wouldn't have time for anything else." I laughed.

"I want to give you head." He said randomly.

"I'm not going to say no to that." I let go of him.

As he locked the door. I moved our bags and got into position. Not wasting any time, he did one of the many things he did best. As I was so engrossed in pleasure, it was short lived by the sound of Ava's voice calling me.