Chapter 83

Alei

"You have everything?"

"No."

Looking around, waiting for him to say what's missing, he stood there looking at me.

"What are you missing?"

"You, coming with me."

"Awe, babe." I blushed.

Pulling me into him, we shared a kiss.

"I can't believe you're leaving already."

"Neither can I."

"I am going to miss you though. Same as when you go back to London."

"Me too."

Sharing a hug, I exhaled in his arms.

"I'll call you as soon as I get settled."

"I expect you too."

"Alright, let's go." He kissed me on my forehead before we separated.

Taking one of his bags, he left out first as I went into the nursery and got Anthony.

"Let's go munch. We're going on a little drive."

"Mama." He smiled as he stretched for me.

"Yes love. Momma." I kissed his forehead before lifting him out.

When Aug told me about him finally saying that word, my heart melted because he had said it while in my arms.

"After we drop Luca off, we'll go have some us time before we get your brother and sister."

Making my way out, Luca approached me and took the other bag as I locked up and secured my house. Once Anthony was strapped in we left.

"Want to get something to eat before we get to the airport?"

"Oh yes! I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry love."

"That is so true." I laughed.

"Pizza?"

"You read my mind."

"Where you had in mind?"

"I believe I owe you a pizza from a specific place, minus my water breaking." I laughed.

"Ah yes. Their pizza did taste good."

"They literally have the best stone oven pizza in Atlanta."

"That I believe."

The drive to La Cantina was generally quiet. Ever so often, I would look back at Anthony as he sat quietly, playing with one of his stuffed toy.

Pulling into the restaurant's car park, Luca parked and got out. Coming to my side, he helped me out before I got Anthony. Opening the door, the hostess greeted us with a warm smile as she got us situated.

"You've been so quiet. Is everything okay?"

"I'm going to miss this." I sighed. "I've gotten so used to our dates and your company and now I just have to let it go."

"You're not letting it go. You know all you have to do is say and I'll fly you out to see me."

"True plus I have my center in London."

"Exactly. So we will be fine."

"We will."

Placing our orders, Anthony became a bit restless. Shifting him, I began to nurse as he calmed down.