"You ungrateful little shit! I'm helping you! Cazzo!" I shriek as I hit into some bins before swerving left. [Fuck!]

"I didn't ask for it though!" He snaps with crossed arms. "And god dammit who the fuck taught you how to drive?!"

"Do you want to get out of this alive?!" I seethe as I glare at him murderously.

"Step on it." He mumbles with a huff.

Because of my amazing driving skills, we lose them within fifteen minutes. They were stubborn for a while but with how many times I changed direction I got them off our back. I grin proudly while seeing Roman shake his head from the corner of my eye. He's still gripping onto the door handle and dashboard for dear life and it makes me snicker.

"Where the hell are we?" I suddenly frown in confusion as I realize I don't know where to go.

"On the outskirts." He mutters with a drawn-out sigh. "Pull over, we're going to switch."

"Hey, come on!" I pout as I give him the puppy dog look.

"Pull over or I'll fine you after this is all done." He deadpans which makes me speed up. "Elena! I swear to fucking God – I won't stop every time you want food if you keep this up!"

I slam the brakes as I park at the side of the road. "Buzzkill!"

He rolls his eyes before getting out of the car. I cross over to the passenger seat and strap my seat belt back on as he gets in the driver's seat again. He starts the car up but scowls when it refuses to and chokes instead. I frown in confusion when he keeps trying and it still doesn't start up.

He squints as he stares behind the steering wheel before glaring at me. "You emptied the gas tank with all your fucking speeding!"

"Relax! I'll pay for it!"

"Great, go get gas then." He drawls sarcastically as I look around to realize that we're in the middle of nowhere and the town we left is more than twenty minutes away.

Groaning I watch as he steps out of the car and slams the door shut. Grabbing my bag, I follow him as we walk down the deserted road. There's a house up ahead and I assume that's where he's going since there's nothing else. We make our way up the steps and he rings the doorbell before an elderly man comes out.

"Hi, sorry to bother you but do you have any gas? We ran out." I point to the car in the far distance.

He squints at it before nodding and telling us to wait. I watch as he walks around the house and retrieves the fuel before handing it to Roman. He takes the money I hand to him after much convincing and I smile brightly before we leave with a "thank you!" I get in the car while Roman fills the tank before we're back on the road again.

Not even ten minutes later his phone rings and he accepts the call. Mac's familiar voice filters through the speakers and I sigh in relief. "Hey, sorry about going MIA. Those idiots wrecked our car and we had to wait in the middle of nowhere until the agency got us a new one."

"It's alright, we've had a similar issue." Roman drawls as he glances at me.

I stick my tongue out in a childish manner which makes him chuckle. "Hi Mac!"

"Hey Blondie! Roman bore you to death yet?"

"I wish I was with you guys instead, he's not the greatest travel buddy!" I tease and catch Roman's lips quirking in amusement.

We talk some more about what happened. Apparently this D.S. has a lot of money to have hired so many men. Along with sending some our way to get us off his trail his men relentlessly followed the others and they had to constantly keep alert unlike us. Roman explains his theory to Mac about wanting to get rid of them before coming after us and Mac hums in agreement.