Dusty Floors(Tweekxshy reader)

Start from the beginning

"Okay, leave Tweek alone you'll give him a heart attack." Kenny sighed walking towards the door. In seconsd they pushed her out of the coffee house. I sighed a breath of relief as I sat down taking deep breaths.

***************One Week Later*****************************

It was finally the day. I already had five panic attacks. I couldn't go on stage and face my murderer. The person who wanted me dead for no reason. "Five minutes to curtain." Mr. Mackey said. I swallowed hard getting dressed. The rest of our teammates seemed cool but I never really saw ___. I had been avoiding her for so long I hadn't even noticed she was actually indeed gone. When one minute till curtain came Mr. Mackey decided she needed to be replaced.

"I'll do it..." I turned around to see Craig. 

Mr. Mackey started to laugh. "Craig, you're not even in this theatre class m'kay." He said laughing. I started shaking more fiercely.

"Yeah but I've watched you guys practice, I mean I am his ride home." He said smugly. I jumped knowing it was true. I wasn't allowed to drive because my nerves so Craig was my ride home for the summer. 

"Craig's gonna kill me!" I screamed. He gave me a simple smile shooting me with his finger.  I pulled my hair again. "AGH! No, I can't do this!" I screamed even louder. It was too late though the curtains were about to rise. We all got to our places as the curtain rose.

Craig quickly grabbed the knife out of his pocket pinning me to the wall. "What do you want!" I screamed. Craig gritted his teeth bursting into a maniacal laughter even more menacing than ___'s.

I shook in my skin squirming in his grip. Craig's horrible breath stung my nose as he got closer with his evil eyes. He began to whisper. "To-"

A scream from above made us all look up. "I'll save you from the likes of that beast!" Craig loosened his grip on me letting me fall to the floor. He scoffed as ___ quickly fell in between us. Her hair was in a tight bun hidden by a black cloak, so she looked more like a man.

"Hamlet stay clear from Claudius for I am.... uh...." She couldn't finish her sentence as she thought for a moment. "I am, his secret admirer sent to protect him!" We all looked at her dully but the audience was digging it up. Craig liked it to getting his floppy knife and running towards ___.

"Fool! No one can protect Claudius now, he killed my father!" Craig screamed. The knife impailed ___ but she didn't do what most actors did. She didn't fall to the ground wrihing in pain. 

"Yeah yeah move aside Hamlet I got to talk to Claudius." She said grabbing the stirophone knife and tossing it aside. The audience was whidpering around us. "I am invincible to... steal for I am really a... VAMPIRE! Blah!" She hissed tightening the cloak around her. I saw a grin on her face. She was having too much fun with this. I was trying hard not to pull my hair out.

She shoved Craig aside walking towards me. She kneeled in front of me. "Claudius, please accept my dearest apologies..." She began. I frowned looking down at her. 

"Uh..." I didn't know what to say.

"I have faltered and because of it Prince Hamlet scratched your face. She got up cupping my face in her hands. "Please, I 've meant you no harm from the beginning..." She winked and I suddenly got red realizing we were in front of one hundred people. "I knew I'd only be able to tell you such in front of an audience such as Hamlet...." Again she winked. I sighed giving her a slanted smile. "Because, Claudius I've admired you from a far and I'm done watching! What do you have to say!" She screamed the audience gasped at the sudden change in mood.

I stepped back shaking. "Uh..." She smiled sweetly dropping the cloak from her body.

"Please Claudius I... I think I love you." She said red in the face. My face even got deeper. I shook my head a thousand times and the audience gasped once again.

"Pressure! Too much pressure!" I screamed. She looked away a tear in her eye. 

"Say no more, I understand but grant me this..." She grabbed my hand pulling me in her embrace. I looked up at her leaning forward ever so slowly. In secons our lips were together in a kiss.

"BOOO!" I broke away to see the guys with tomatoes in their hands. "We wanted to see someone die! Come on not some make out and vampires! BOO!"  I sort of laughed brushing the back of my head. I tried talking to them but ___ took care of it.

"How 'bout I kill you!" She screamed jumping off the stage and chasing the guys who ran for mercy. 

"AGH! The end!" I screamed bowing. Craig looked dully at us.  

"Hey guys wait up! I'm done acting take me with you!" I laughed blushing. I liked ___, and it was pretty fun.