"That's so damn sweet," Yanni pouted. "I can't wait to find out what it is! Ima buy my lil man or lil mama all the gifts, no need for a shower,"

"E'ani please," Nyx laughed.

The girls continued talking until Roman came back, and shortly after that the team was coming out from the locker rooms, giving fans high fives, signing things and just getting ready for the game to begin.

"Hi bubba!" Yanni grinned as he came up to them in their seats.

"Hey baby," he took his helmet off and gave her a kiss, and they proceeded to do their handshake.

"Remember what I said, baby,"

"Eyes on the endzone," he nodded and she nodded too, leaning down for another kiss. "I love you," he spoke as she pulled back.

"I love you more. Good luck daddy," she grinned, making him laugh loudly. She was happy to see that, as of lately he'd been slightly stressed before every game, so she made it her mission to make him smile or laugh before kickoff.

She got settled back into her seat and waved him off, excited to watch him do what he did best

The third quarter had just begun, and the Seahawks had possession of the ball, trying to run a play

The third quarter had just begun, and the Seahawks had possession of the ball, trying to run a play. Their quarterback snapped the ball to start the play—and as it glided through the air, it was smoothly intercepted by none other than Amere himself.

"Yes! Let's go baby!" Yanni immediately stood to her feet along with everyone else near her as her screams blended in with the thousands of others cheering him on.

He ran toward the other end of the field, with no clear sign of stopping or being stopped until another player ran up in front of him in an attempt to get him down.

At the same time, someone caught up from behind and as Amere planted his foot to turn away, he saw the man in his peripheral and had only one other out, but as he went to turn again, the player in the front collided into him to tackle him, and he went down.

"That was ugly, oh my God," Sincere said as the play stopped. Everyone expected Amere to get up, but he wasn't. Yanni immediately was on alert, and everyone else followed suit, becoming confused as to why their favorite WR wasn't hopping back up like he usually would.

"What's going on? Why isn't he getting up?!" Yanni asked—as if someone knew something. When his teammates started to surround him and the time stopped, she knew he was hurt.

"It seems as if Boudreaux has sustained some kind of injury from that tackle—he's visibly in pain here, you can see it in his face, his helmet is now off," they heard a commentator say, and Yanni nearly fainted.

"L-let me down. I gotta get to him—I gotta go down there," she muttered, scrambling around, grabbing her bag and basically running down to the sidelines.