Chapter 8

SORRY, YES

  She slowly got off her bed feeling all better and Alex wasn't in the room. She had hoped she'd meet him in the room. She had a lot to settle with him

He was totally surprised to see her as he opened the door.

     "What are you doing here?",he asked.

     "It's already late",he said.

      "Can I come in?", she asked with a small smile.

     "Sure",he muttered going out of the way so she'd go in.

    "Why are you here?", he asked,once he closed the door.

    "It's my turn to sleep with you",she muttered looking to him.

     "Are you kidding me right now?",he asked with a soft chuckle.

     "No I'm not",she said.

     "We have just tomorrow left", she added and he nodded positively.

     "Didn't know you keep the date",he said walking into the living room.

She nervously went after him and met him toss himself on the couch and laid down on it.

      "Are you gonna leave me standing",she asked.

He turned his head to look at her.

      "Please sit",he said and reached out for his phone from his pocket and went ahead playing a game.

She nervously dropped her bag and pulled off her shoes, leaving her with just her blue denim short and a black body hug off shoulder top.

     She slowly walked to him and went over him, laying beside him on the couch. She looked to him but realized he wasn't even paying attention to her but on his game.

She picked herself and laid on him, causing him to stop his game.

      "What are you doing?",he groaned.

      "I wanna get your attention",she muttered looking up to him,but he looked away . She heaved and took his phone away from him and reached for the setee , placing his phone on it and taking his hands to wrap her waist.

      "Olive",he groaned.

      "What do you want?",he asked looking to her.

She dropped her head on his chest and relaxed.

      "Are you mad at me?",she softly asked but there was no reply.

She looked up at him and pulled herself closer up and placed her head on his shoulder.

     "Alex",she called her eyes looking at him and he turned to look at her,a nose distance away from each other.
     "You are disturbing my beauty sleep",he said and looked away, closing his eyes.

She bit her lower lip thinking real hard of a way to appease him.
She took her hand to his face and pulled it to face her and he opened his eyes to look at her.

      "Is there anything you want to say or do?",he asked.

She pressed her lips together and kissed him softly but he pulled away.

      "I am not in the mood to be used",he muttered looking into her eyes before looking away.

      "Alex", she softly called.

      "I am sorry",she said.

       "I am sorry for how I have ever treated you", she said and he looked at her.