Chapter 1

Meeting Again

She sleepily walked down the suspended stairs feeling really thirsty. Her waist length sultry chestnut hair was everywhere ,her eyes were slightly puffy which gave the impression she just woke and that wasn't a lie. Her beauty didn't fail to show despite how morning messy she looked.
She slid into the kitchen and headed straight for the refrigerator ,she had screamed her lungs out the previous night in the club.

She wasted no time gulping half of the water bottle before giving a good sigh.
       "Ugh...why didn't Jamie place a bottle water beside my bed",she groaned looking around the huge kitchen.

      "Jamie",she screamed and coughed immediately.

      "Gosh the hell",she muttered taking in more water before walking out of the clean bright kitchen.

      "Jamie",she called looking around the huge bright house.

      "Is he playing games with me now?",she asked looking around.
Obviously, the house was clean which showed Jamie was around or had been around. Jamie was her hot blonde right hand man.

      "Jamie",she softly called closing the water bottle and walking into the living room.
Beautifully cleaned but he was no where to be found.

      "When did he start leaving before informing me",she asked herself slightly flipping her messy hair ,her eyes looking around before catching a picture of her on the TV screen.

It wouldn't be surprising if her picture was seen on TV , She's a celebrity and a really big one. It totally surprised her her picture was in grid with Alexander Wang's picture.
She slowly walked towards the small table that held the TV's remote and gave the TV a slight volume

      "....fans over the world are rejoicing over this news",the background voice announced happily.

      "What news?", She asked curiously.
She could sense it wasn't something she liked and it made her heartbeat run as fast it could go.

      "The business world coming together with the fashion world is a really serious combination and we really look forward to it",the voice said

      "What combination?",she curiously asked her eyes not leaving the Television.

      "What are they looking forward to?",she asked again and walked closer to the TV.

The pictures on the TV switched to the live video of two reporters beaming in all happiness

      "What do you think about Olive and Alex getting married ,Joey, I'm pretty excited", the female reporter said looking to the male one and her eyes almost popped out of it's sockets.

      "I'm Olive and I am not getting married",she muttered.

      "I am a big fan of Olive Denzel..",the male reporter replied excitingly.

      "And I really wish the best for her",the male reporter said.

      "I am Olive Denzel and I am not getting married",she said totally lost.
She never announced she was getting married. Even if she was, she was never gonna get married to some dumb multi billionaire jerk.

      "I was totally surprised when her mother dropped the news this morning and I was...",the male reporter said with a slight chuckle and was interrupted when the TV went off.

She took a quick turn wondering what had happened to the TV only to see the hot blonde holding the remote gracefully as usual.

      "What's that news about?",she asked