Chapter 1 part B

He quietly stood at the entrance ,his eyes landing on her. It's been twelve years he last saw her and a kind of excitement ran through his entire body system. He wasn't sure if it was just the fact that he was ready to tease her or the fact that she's now his fiancee.

       "Sir",the attendant that held the door opened for him called him out of his head and he nodded positively quickly at her and went in.

Her perfume struck him once he sets his feet in the VIP room and all he could feel was the curiosity of seeing what she looked like in person. Of course,she was a big celebrity like he was ,her news was everywhere. So,he had seen her pictures so many times but haven't met her.

He took a moment to look at her before walking to the table.
Her dangling earrings were visible,her firm held high shoulder was there and the way she had taken the glass of drink to her lips got his brain all over what she had become.

He gently walked to the table and took a quick look at her before sitting.
She got his breath stuck.

      "How could she turn out to be so beautiful",His mind went all around.

      "And classy looking",his brain added as his eyes did a quick scan at her face.
Slight makeup but still killed it.

She slowly dropped the cup of champagne with her on the table and looked straight right at him. He looked smoking hot as usual. His designers suit got her eyes to look all over him real quick involuntarily. She has the weakness of guys being well dressed and he was so well dressed ,she feared drooling right in front of him.
Her hazel eyes looked to the table and looked right into his hazel eyes,he was staring at her too and she didn't want to look like other girls she knew would have melted under his stare.

       "Won't he take his eyes off",she mentally asked herself.

       "Did she have to look at me?",he mentally asked himself and gave her a slight smile.

       "Is he smiling at me right now?",she mentally asked herself again and gave him his best smile.

        "Yea that should make his heart race",she thought and kept her smile on.

       "Wow...how could she smile like that...heart racing emergency",he said badly hoping an excuse would come up for him to look away.

        "Wait what am I doing smiling at him?",she asked herself and immediately stopped smiling.

       "Why did she stop smiling? Is something wrong?",he thought swallowing a bit of his saliva.

       "That's it, Olive Denzel you're done with this",she thought to herself and broke the eye contact with his eyes and looked to her phone.

Her right hand quietly went to it and pressed on the power button. His eyes involuntarily following every of her moves.
8:15 am
The screen quietly showed.
Bad enough.
She had come in at exactly 8 and he came in 8:13.
She smiled and folded her shoulders across her chest ,her eyes on him.

       "You came in late and you're just gonna stare at me?",she asked sounding as rude as she could be.

He was surprised or probably pleased.

       "I ......"he tried explaining but his phone beeping caused him to stop
      "Excuse me",he said and reached for his pocket bringing out his phone and she couldn't help but scoff .

She actually thinks it's rude for him to have done that.

       "He came in late and now he's checking his phone",she groaned inwardly looking at him. His eyes on whatsoever thing he was reading on his phone and it's light giving his eyes a glitter.
A cute one.