In their family, Adelaide and Wesley is known to fight all the time and it became an entertainment but in the end, they all know that they love each other.

"We all know you want to be held by Harry"Wesley sang.

"I do not, that's so weird"Addie exclaimed before she leaned to Wesley, "stop ratting me out"

All of them then laughed hearing Addie and her poor whispering skills before they all sat down in their perspective seats.

"Where's dad?"Wesley asked noticing his dad's absence.

"Work, said I have to take a day off right now, that's why I'm here"Susan smiled as she sat down.

"Sweet man"Addie pointed out while chuckling.

"These looks lovely"Harry smiled looking at his plate that is full of pasta.

"Oh please, I cooked these yesterday night so I bet it won't taste good anymore"Susan chuckled as she starts eating.

"Mhm... I doubt, you're the best cook"Harry rubbed a hand to his jaw while adjusting Avri in his lap as Susan just laughed.

"Why, thank you my dear"Susan smiled as Addie slid Avri's plate in front of Harry.

"A,get off of Harry"Noelle softly said turning to them, "he needs to eat"

"but it's comfortable here"Avri pouted holding her fork.

"I know"Noelle grinned remembering the feeling of sitting down in Harry's lap.

"It's fine, angel"Harry then looked at Noelle who looked at him, "I like holding her"

Noelle then surrendered her hands making Avri stuck her tongue out on her sister as Noelle chuckled before eating her pasta.

"Cheeky"Addie playfully glared at Avri who just giggled.

Soon enough all of them start engaging to some conversation with different topics as Avri keep talking to Harry who is also talking to Susan which the other siblings finds amusing.

Then suddenly, Avri kissed Harry's jaw making him smile before she looked at Susan.

"Mommy"she called as Susan drank her water.

"Yeah, Ave?"Susan replied.

"Can I have a sweepover at Harry's?"she asked softly as they all look at her.

"Hmm.... I don't know... You gotta ask the owner"Susan looked at her as Avri pouted before looking at Noelle and Harry.

"I want to sweepover, me and E"Avri said to her sister who dramatically thought, "I want to paint his nails"

"I want to read books"Exton raised his hand excitedly as Harry chuckled bopping his nose.

"You should ask Harry about that"Noelle bopped her nose before Avri looked up at Harry.

"Can I?"she blinked her eyes at Harry.

"If you'll give me a kiss again"Harry negotiated making Avri grin before smaking her lips to his making them all laugh as Exton clapped his hands before mushing his face on Harry's side softly, "that's your sisters lips but okay"

Noelle can't help but roll her eyes at Harry while smiling before continuing to eat her pasta.

"What about you two?"Harry asked Addie and Wes who seems to be busy talking to each other.

"Uh no"Wesley quickly said making them all furrow his eyebrows, "We're uh... I have school"

"You just finished school"Noelle looked at him like he just grew horns making Adelaide sighed loudly at her brother's dumbness.

"Dumb ass"Addie rolled her eyes at Wesley before looking at Noelle and Harry, "we would love to but we're quite busy this week"

"Busy...?"Noelle raised a brow.

"Oh god"Susan sighed before looking at them, "you are not visiting the new house over the block here"

"Pftt who told you we're visiting?"Wesley scoffed.

"You"Adelaide joked.

"I did not"Wesley shook his head furiously making Addie chuckle.

"We'll just look"Adelaide shrugged.

"Same thing, stupid"Noelle called out making the boy and Addie glare at her.

"You are not going there"Susan looked at them once again.

"But mom, it's new"Wesley argued.

"and it looks scary"Addie pursed her lips before drinking her juice.

"The only scary here is mom"Quinn chuckled eating her salad.

"New people too"Exton added innocently as Quinn shush him.

"you'll scare people away"Susan sighed, so done with her son and Addie's antique.

"Kinda the plan"Addie shrugged again making Susan's eyes widen.

"No not that scare"Wesley quickly said making Noelle laugh as he kick Adelaide's foot under the table, "We'll scare away the monsters"

"Yeah sure"Noelle laughed.

Susan just signed before finishing her meal as Addie and Wesley high fived knowing Susan have no choice.

"Sounds fun"Harry quipped making Noelle laughed.

-

At 10 pm on the same day, Noelle, Harry, E and A were cuddled up together in Harry's queen sized bed as Harry hummed Sweet Creature to the siblings.

With Noelle hooking her leg over Harry's hip and cuddled to his side with his arm around her, Avri was sleeping soundly on top of Harry with his other arm caressing her back while E was beside Harry cuddled up in his side as he leaned his head on Harry's shoulder and hugging Harry's arm.

"How long are you gonna stay in London?"Noelle asked as her head was on his neck.

"mhm don't know, couple days I guess"Harry hummed as he closed his eyes with a thought of having a kid someday in his mind.

Seeing and hanging out with A and E made him think his future somehow, in 10 years where will he be?Will he still continue singing?or maybe at that time, will he have kids and a wife?

At the sudden thought, Harry looked down at Noelle who is closing her eyes soundly making him sigh softly. Harry won't deny anymore that he can see a future with Noelle, them getting married someday,living in a quiet place and have 3 kids.

Harry thought that it's too early for him to think like this but he can't help it, he can't help the fact he wants to spend his life forever with this girl curled up beside him.

He knows he's starting to fall in love hard and he knows for a fact that he needs to tell her soon or else he'll go crazy.

"Avri and E loves you"Noelle suddenly said nosing Harry's neck.

"Yeah?"Harry replied.

"mhm, she constantly talks about you being his older brother, think she might wanna change her name to Avri Styles as Exton keep saying that she can't but I can"Noelle said sleepily making Harry chuckle.

Harry then leaned forward a little to press a kiss on Avri's head who hummed in satisfaction.

"Well I'm willing to be by their side always, just like a brother"Harry thought tightening his grip to the two girls and press a chaste kiss on E's head before he looked down at Noelle, "what about Noelle Styles?How's that sound, angel?"

Harry continued to looked at her for her reaction but all he gets was a ghost smile from her with her humming in satisfaction pressing herself more to him.

"Noelle Styles then"Harry then smiled kissing her head.