"now that we're here, go and pick what you want your gift to be, mi. also, don't mind the price," seokjin states and jiwoo happily nods. i sigh, i get that they're rich and all but damn they scare me sometimes. rich people scare me. "the same rule goes for me, princess. don't mind the price, i'll get you whatever you want. it's your brithday afterall," jimin smiles at me.

i give them all a look and they laugh, "just pick, miya"

"fine," i drag myself to look for whatever i find interesting enough and they followed me from behind. we pass through an expensive looking jewelry store and jiwoo squeals, "look at all those jewelry!," i stiffle a laugh.

kinda reminded me of that vine, look at all those chickens.

"i would buy you a necklace but you already have that beautiful locket of yours that you refuse to remove," she giggles. i smile at her and shake my head, continuing to walk.

they have been asking me about the locket and who's in it and i just told them it's someone special. jiwoo knows all about taehyung and demanded to see his face but then again, i didn't have the key to open it so i couldn't show her. i just told her that he was and still is the most beautiful man i have ever landed my eyes on. jiwoo, being jiwoo tackled me to the floor, saying, "my main hoe is in love!!," of course, i didn't deny it.

my heart has been officially owned by taehyung and all the other boys are trash now. the taehyung effect?

jimin and seokjin don't know about taehyung. they just know it's someone special and i'm glad they didn't ask more questions. i still get sad whenever i remember the memories i had with taehyung. sometimes, i get teary eyed too. but i've been working on that. okay, i'm lying i will never work on that becAUSE I LOVE HIM AND I'M HEARTBROKEN.

i left my heart in the eighteenth century bro i will never feel love again unless it's kim taehyung. dramatic? yes. bUT YOU WOULD DO THIS TOO IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES.

i enter a clothing store and look for extremely baggy shirts. they're fucking comfy and i love them. seokjin, jimin and jiwoo also went to look for some clothes for themselves.

so here's my plan. i'm going to let seokjin pay for the clothes as my birthday gift and then make jimin buy me food as my birthday gift. as for jiwoo, she would probably already found something interesting and bought it for me and is here to buy me more things which means i won't let her buy anything. just as i was minding my own business, someone bumps into me from the back, causing me to fall on the ground.

"i'm so sorry! are you hurt? i'm so so sorry, fuck"

fuck, this shit hurts. my face almost landed on the ground first if it wasn't for my hands. "no, it's fine," i groan and slowly get up, dusting dirt off my clothes. but hey, this was actually how i met tae! wHICH MEANS HE LIED TO ME AND IT ACTUALLY HURT. "i'm so sorry for bumping into you," the person said. i close my eyes and turn around, "it's no big deal, this isn't the first time i fell to the ground-- wHAT THE FUCK," my eyes widened while the boy in front of me looks at me with a concerned gaze.

"excuse me?"

i cover my mouth in disbelief. i must be hallucinating right now, "i'm sorry for swearing but have we met before?," i question, slightly feeling anxious. he shakes his head, "i don't think so. look, i'm sorry for uhm, the incident earlier. i swear it wasn't on purpose!," he raises both his hands in defense.

"miya? miya! oh god, i thought we lost you again! jimin's going crazy over there--," seokjin arrives and faces the boy who LOOKS LIKE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE FROM THE 18TH CENTURY WHAT IS HAPPENING

"and you are?," he raises an eyebrow at him. my breath hitched when the boy in front of us said the name i never thought i would ever hear again,

"kim taehyung"

▪▪▪

DID YOU GUYS SEE TAE'S VCUT HELLO WHAT A FINE MAN 😍👅😩

btw, after this book i'm planning on publishing another one but the only problem is, idk which one

i have different stories of each member so please pick a member and i'll base that with which story i'm going to publish !! and i also have a book revolving around all the members so either the book about the members or individual stories, u get to choose <3

don't forget to vote!!! 💜

// miks