021

miya.

"miya, hurry the fuck up before we leave your ass," i roll my eyes, "bitch you take longer than i do but do i complain?," i sigh as i put my sneakers on. jiwoo giggles, "yeah, you right. but please hurry up"

i put on my other shoe and stood up, brushing my hair back, "let's go," jiwoo links her arm with my arm and we left my house. we see seokjin and jimin in the car, patiently waiting for us. i guess having sisters really increased their level of patience.

it has been a few months and by few months i mean about eight months since the whole being transported to the 18th century fiasco happened to me. my brother, jimin has been treating me hella good. he has been the sweetest, most considerate brother to me and i couldn't be more grateful.

when we got home after that, our parents were so happy that we finally got along, saying that the whole camping event was a blessing in disguise. i guess they hid it from them but if a blessing in disguise means i get transported to another century, fall in love, get transported back to the century i was originally from and get heartbroken then maybe it is.

also, i forgot to mention that jimin has become a little protective over me at certain times. like that one time he wouldn't let me cook for myself because he was afraid i would injure myself like bro it ain't even that deep. in the end, he just helped me cook and we ended up cooking for our whole family.

jiwoo gets in first and then i follow, "took you long enough," seokjin comments and we laugh, muttering quick apologies while we're at it. "i have never heard such genuine apologies like that before," he sarcastically says, "but because it's your birthday, mimi, i'll let it slide," he turns the engine on.

yes, it is in fact, my birthday today. my eighteenth birthday to be exact. we are actually going to the mall to get my presents. they said they wanted to buy me shit that i really wanted so they brought me here.

"tell us what you want and we'll get it for you"

those were the exact words they told me earlier. i tried to tell them i didn't want anything but they kept denying. so that's why i'm here, delightful. after the whole trip to the mall, my parents would have a small little party for me. a small one because we only invited a few friends and family, it was my request because i would rather not talk to people i don't know.

the trip to the mall was not quiet at all. both jimin and seokjin were singing horribly and jiwoo and i would hysterically laugh with their pathetic attempts of belting high notes. but we all knew they were singers and if they properly sung, angels. chef's kiss. talent. as you can see, jimin has changed for the better. he has been more open with us and i love it. we received a few looks of judgement by the cars that drove next to us or past us but we couldn't care less.

after an hour of driving, we finally arrived at the mall. seokjin and jiwoo were leading the way while jimin and i were quietly following behind. "what does it feel like to be eighteen?," he suddenly asks. "it just feels like a normal day honestly," jimin chuckles and ruins my hair. "oppa, you ruined my hair!," i complain as my lips formed into a pout.

jimin chuckled and pinched my cheek, "you're adorable," he commented and helped me fix my now ruined hair. y'all wish you had a brother like mine lmao.