017

jimin.

the past days have been hell. we weren't doing well at all. out of everyone, i was probably the one who looked dead inside and outside. i barely had enough sleep, i barely ate and barely talked. i'm not saying jiwoo and seokjin were fine and acted like miya wasn't missing. but they have a good relationship with miya and i don't so i guess her disappearance really punched me it the face.

seokjin, he's been acting like the older brother he is. he's been forcing me to eat but i would obviously decline. i couldn't just eat when my sister is fucking missing.

jiwoo has been helping seokjin handling me but there was no use. no matter how much they try, i wouldn't bulge. i have basically cried all day everyday. it amazes me how i can never run out of tears. yoongi, he has been asleep for days, since the moment he closed his eyes, he has never opened them again. i would often check if he was breathing or not, he's my only hope of bringing miya back. i can't risk it.

"jimin-ah," seokjin calls. i don't respond to him as i feel him sit beside me. on the corner of my eye, i could see that he brought a plate full of food. "you need to eat," i shake my head, "i have no appetite"

seokjin sighs, "park jimin, just eat please. do you think miya would want to see you in this shape when she comes back?no, jimin. you know better," he closes his eyes and leaves the plate beside me, "i expect to see that plate empty by the time i get back, park jimin," he sternly said and left me alone.

i gulp and eye to food. seokjin was right, if miya finally comes back and she sees me in this state, the last thing i'd want her to do is worry about my well-being. sighing to myself, i take the plate and take little bites of the food seokjin prepared. my heart ached, by this time, i would be hearing miya laughing with jiwoo and fighting for more food. unconsciously, tears escaped my eyes and to the food. i sniffed and used my sleeves to wipe my tears.

soon, there was a call on my phone. it was from our mom. i nervously pick it up, "hello?"

"oh, jiminie! is everything alright? are you okay? why do you sound like you're crying? is something wrong?," she worriedly bombarded me with questions. i mentally curse, "i'm fine, mom. we're... watching a really sad movie and it made me cry," i fake a chuckle. mom laughed, "it must be pretty sad if it made you cry. i bet miya's crying too? your sister can be very emotional at times!"

"i guess she can be," i bit my bottom lip to prevent my voice from being shakey. "where is your sister? can i talk to her? it's been days since i last talked to her and i miss her," mom giggled. i feel like vomiting. they have been calling the past days and i've been reasoning with them as to why miya can't talk to them. i don't think i know another fake excuse to tell them. if i give them another excuse, they might be suspicious and realize something's wrong.

an idea popped in my mind, "she's with jiwoo," i immediately stand up run to jiwoo. she gives me a look of confusion, "she's right here beside jiwoo, she's bawling her eyes out right now. i don't think she'll be able to respond properly so i'm giving the phone to jiwoo," jiwoo nodded, understanding the situation and i hand her the phone.

jiwoo knows how to act so she'll do just fine, right?

"oh, hello mrs. park! yes, she's right beside me. of course she is! you know her, she cries over the smallest things," she giggles, it almost sounded real. if i wasn't looking at her, i would probably believe she was fine, "yes, i remember that! how could i not? we will, mrs. park, thank you! your mom says i love you, mi"

i tured around and looked at the sky, fighting the tears that were threatenng to come out. even though jiwoo sounded really happy, i could see how hurt she really was in her eyes. eyes tell a lot about someone, that's why. "she says i love you too, yes, of course i love you too, mrs. park! you're like my second bestfriend! okay, goodbye, have fun with your husband!," she ends the call and gives me my phone back with a sad smile on her face. "thank you," my voice breaks.

"it's the least i can do"

suddenly, we hear a deep moan. "that was a nice sleep," yoongi yawns and rubs his eyes. seokjin comes out of his tent and the three of us corner yoongi, "what?," he asked. i gave him a stern look and he nodded, "oh, right," he clears his throat and asks, "what day is it today?"

i look at jiwoo, i didn't know what day it was anymore. i was too busy crying. she checks her phone and replies, "it's saturday" yoongi clicked his tongue, "alright, here's what we need to do"

i carefully listened to every word that came out of yoongi's mouth. this was it, i was going to get miya back and redeem myself as a brother. just wait a little more, mi. you're coming back home.

▪▪▪

I'M SCREAMING I HAD A DREAM WHERE I BROKE UP WITH MY EX AGAIN (second bf) AND HE KEPT LIKE STILL TALKING TO ME AND ACTING AS IF WE WERE STILL TOGETHER AND I GREW UNCOMFORTABLE AND THEN MY FRIENDS TOLD ME TO TELL HIM WE'RE OVER STOP MESSING WITH ME AND SO I DID BUT HE DIDN'T STOP AND I GREW FRUSTRATED AND TELL ME WHY BTS SUDDENLY APPEARED AND STARTED BREAKDANCING TO GET MY EX AWAY FROM ME 😭😭😭😭😭😭 to which they succeeded everybody say thank you bts for saving my ass 💜

// miks 🐯