The passway wasn't that long ,it revealed his room.

Her eyes slowly scanned through the room.

Clothes everywhere , not just a masculine clothing  ,a feminine clothing as well . Her eyes caught  used up Cigarette and snuff powder on the bedside table and on the dressing table.

       "Well well well" ,she said and looked at him with a smile.

      "You really had fun yesternight",she said.

       "Yea",he muttered.
She scoffed and walked to the dressing table .

       "Is this cocaine or what?",she asked looking at him.

       "I have never seen a celebrity who actually takes all of this",she said ,her smile widening.

       "I have only seen on the news", she added .

       "I'm glad you take it" ,she said and he rolled his eyes.

       "Let's just head to the bathroom I'll wash your hair for you" ,he said.

       "No I'm not done", she said and walked towards the bed.

       "Is she your girlfriend?",she asked.

       "No I just picked her up from a club yesternight",he said.

She nodded positively and looked at the girl with a smile.

She flipped her hair backwards and screamed really loud causing the girl to roll of the bed in fear.

        "Honey",she suddenly cried holding Alex's hands.

       "Why do you hurt me so much?",she dramatised.

       "After all I've done for you",she said and he couldn't help but show his surprise.

       "What.... what are you doing?",he asked.

       "When we get married is this the way you'll keep bringing ladies to our matrimonial home",she cried.

       "Heyy urm what are you saying?",he stammered.

       "And you keep pleading for sex do you really expect me to have sex with you on this bed",she cried.

     "You already brought another girl on the same bed",she said and looked to the girl who was already putting on her cloth in a hurry.   

      "Don't come near my man again",she warned going to the girl who nodded positively and hurried out.

She smiled and cleaned her fake tears and flipped her hair backwards before turning to look at Alex.

        "I'll wait for you to clean this place up and after then you'll wash my hair", she said and he could only nod positively.

       "Before then I'll like to make myself feel at home",she said and walked to the bedside table which held his laptop, a small jotter and a pen. She picked up the jotter and pen.

       "Don't keep me waiting",she said and smiled widely at him and walked out.
He released the breath he never thought he was holding.

       "What the hell was that?",he groaned.

      "Is she a witch?",he asked himself.
The idea of her being a witch made him hurry to clean up so as to not keep her waiting.

       He got to the last stairs and peeped , wondering where she was.

      "She won't kill me",he muttered and walked into the living room and gasped when he saw her stretching out a jotter towards him.