Pineapple jinkook

⚠️❗️ angst and slight smut ❗️⚠️

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?!"
Jin screamed dragging Jungkook into their shared house throwing him on the couch.
"W-wait-."
"YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCKING CHEAT ON ME??'' Jin climbed on top of Jungkooks lap jungkook started to cry.
"H-Hyung I wasn't.."  Jungkook tried explaining but was cut off by Jin.
"AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?! DOES JIMIN FUCK YOU BETTER?! I SAW HOW HE WAS RUBBING UP ON YOUR THIGH AND HOW HE TRIED TO KISS YOU."
"N-n-."
Jin took a deep breath and kissed Jungkook angrily forcing his tongue into Jungkooks mouth. Jungkook tried pushing Jin away but Jin pinned his arms down. Jin only stopped when he pulled away for air.
Jungkooks face was tear stained.
"H-Hyung please let me ex-"
"Strip."
Jungkook looked confused he wanted to explain how at first him and Jimin were talking about their workout routine so he was feeling Jungkooks thighs. Jungkook had a really great workout routine especially for thighs. Yes Jimin did try to kiss him but Jungkook pushed him away.
"Now!" Jin yelled making jungkook flinch shakily he took off his shirt and pants. He stared down not looking up at Jin. Jin had never been this mad at Jungkook ever.
"H-Hyung I-.." Jungkook looked up about to explain to his boyfriend but shut up when he saw the glare his usually happy loving boyfriend gave. Jin unbuckled his pants and took off his belt.
"Turn around." Jungkook shivered and nodded turning around. Jin took his belt and tied it around Jungkooks hands.
"Even though we haven't done it In a while I bet you're stretched,  I'm sure Jimin prepped you well." Jin growled making Jungkook whimper.
"H-Hyung.."
"Be quiet! And it's daddy to you!" Jungkook was scared. He was scared that Jin would hurt him he wasn't thinking straight.
"H-Hyung." Jin slapped Jungkooks thigh harder then usual he was full of rage someone touching his baby. Jungkooks eyes started to water Jin needed to calm down.
"D-daddy please calm down!" Jungkook begged and felt his heart drop by the cold look Jin gave him.
"Calm down? WHO WAS THE ONE WHO CHEATED?!" Jin grabbed Jungkooks member squeezing it making jungkook yelp in pain and the tears drop.
"D-d-dad-dy please..!" He hiccuped Jin let go of his member and started rubbing it making Jungkook moan softly. He didn't want this he wanted to talk things out but his body was reacting to the attention it was getting.
"Does the slut like that?" Jungkook big his lip trying not to moan he hated being degraded. It made him feel so tiny and horrible. Jungkook shook his head making Jin tsk and pulled down Jungkooks underwear. Jungkook whimpers as Jin turns him around pulling down his own. Jungkook closes his eyes just wanting this to be over quick so they can make up. He doesn't like Jin like this it scares him bad it reminds him of his childhood. Jungkook opens his eyes when he feels the stretch it hurts so bad since Jin didn't prep him.
"D-daddy h-hurt!!!" Jungkook yelled loudly sobbing Jin didn't seem to hear him as he started to pound into the crying boy. It stung so bad Jungkook was sure he was bleeding. He can't handle the pain he begs Jin to stop but Jin goes faster chanting mine over and over again.
"P-PINEAPPLE!!!" Jungkook cried loudly making Jin stop immediately. Pineapple was their safe word for when Jungkook couldn't handle what they were doing in the bedroom.
Jin blinked a few times and seemed to finally come to his senses. He looked down and gasped his baby was crying and bloody from not being prepped.
"D-daddy! O-Out!!" Jungkook hiccuped and Jin pulled out slowly not wanting to hurt him anymore.
"Oh my gosh baby! Daddy is so so sorry!!" Jin untied Jungkooks Hands and Jungkook put his underwear on and wobbled away to his room. Jin panicked and followed him but Jungkook had shut the door right as he reached the room.
"Baby I'm so so sorry!!! Please let me in!" Jin begged only to be responded by sniffles. Jungkook grabbed a suitcase and started throwing clothes into it he put on a shirt and shorts and wiped his eyes. Jungkook opened the door and looked down at Jin who hugged him tightly not noticing the bag.
"I- I'm leaving."
Jins heart dropped as he looked up at Jungkook who was staring forward not sparing a glance. Jin nods solemnly he knows he was wrong.
"W-when are you coming back???" Jin asked and followed Jungkook out to the door tearing up.
"I don't know." Jungkook mumbled out and headed out the door.
"I love you!" Jin yelled after him and watched as Jungkook walked away.
Jin shut the door and sighed he really messed up.

Jungkook sniffled and sat down at a bench by a bus and decided to call his older brother Yoongi.
"Hello?"
"H-...Hyung..." jungkook hiccuped and started crying into the phone. He never thought Jin would do something like this.
"Kookie?? What's wrong?!."
"J-Jin h-h-he ." Yoongi sighed getting never liked Jin he didn't know what was happening but he was going to take his brothers side.
"It's okay kookie I'll be right there." Jungkook nodded and ended the call he sat in a very tight ball and cried. It hurt his butt but it hurt inside too his chest felt heavy. It was getting hard to breathe he needed to calm down but couldn't. It was freezing out but he didn't care. He sat there and sobbed until Yoongi came.

"Kookie?!" Yoongi ran over to his little brother who looked at up at him with red teary eyes. His cheeks were red and tear stained he was shaking from the cold. He looked like he was about to pass out any moment.
"Hyung...." jungkook croaked and eyes started to tear up again.
"Oh my kookie.." Yoongi sighed and picked up his younger brother bringing him back to his car. He laid him down in his seat and saw his brother flinch out of pain as he sat him down. He widened his eyes and realized what had happened.
"Oh that mother fuck-"
"Hyung...?" Yoongi looked down to see his brother looking at him with big wide eyes.
"Can we go to your house please..?" He sniffled making Yoongi sigh in defeat he'll have to beat Jins ass later.
"Of course kookie." He gummy smiled and ruffled his brothers hair.
"We'll get ice cream too." He said getting in and started driving.
"Thank you Hyung..."

Part two if you guys want