11. Kids! Whaddya Gonna Do.

[VOTE and COMMENT because I am slowly running out of witty things to say up here to goad you into voting and commenting.]

Chapter 11 – "Kids! Whaddya Gonna Do"

Thank God I Found You – Mariah Carey ft. Joe & 98 Degrees

Ethan's POV

"You wanna talk about it?"

"No." I pouted and winced when he placed the damp towel, doused in alcohol on my forehead. "Not so hard."

Spencer rolled his eyes, "Oh, shut it."

"Make me."

He slapped me on my lips. "Ow!"

"What?" he barked back, making sure to keep the cloth against my forehead, "You asked me to shut you up."

"It was a figure of speech."

"Well, maybe next time you'd think before you take the car and head half way across the town to confront a guy who is twice your size and much more physically imposing."

"I had that asshole beat and you know it!"

"So being dragged on the lawn is your definition of having 'him beat'." He snorted out.

I growled in immediate response and puffed out my chest, "Yeah, that was after I slammed his head onto his own car and punch the smirk clear off his face." I kissed my fist, "I'm the football player, I'm the athlete, I'm the alpha male, I'm the – ow!" I whimpered when he pressed it harder against my forehead. "That hurt!"

"It's supposed to hurt. Now keep still, alpha male."

"You mock me a lot. I seriously don't know why I love you."

He smiled bit, "The feelings of confused affection is returned."

I narrowed, "Quit watching Spartacus."

His smile widened, "Lean forward." He mumbled, moving the towel and taking a look at the little gash. He noticeably grimaced and put it back.

I frowned, "So what's the diagnosis, doc?"

"Nothing serious, Austin did put quite the dent on your noggin." He smirked, "Now you can blame him for your inability to compute thoughts and do fifth grade Mathematics."

I rolled my eyes, "I got him good on the jaw though. He looked stunned that I actually clocked him."

Spencer frowned a bit but before he could say something I raised my hand, "I won't fight him again, I promise."

He nodded, "You're lying, Ethan."

I scoffed, "How do you know that?"

"Your fingers are crossed behind your back."

Damn.

How does he do that?

"I have powers. That's how."

My eyes widened, "How did you-"

"You said the last thing aloud."

I smiled, "You know, I should thank you for saving me from a major ass whuppin'. I might have had way more than just a little bruise on my forehead if you didn't call Karla."

He moved the towel, "Yeah well next time please try and control your jealousy and I won't have to."

"No promises." He smacked me to the right of my forehead, making sure to stay clear of the bruise. That didn't mean didn't hurt. "That stung." I wined.