41.

<chaewon pov>

im at my room right now watching something on the screen alone since minjoo is with yuri playing ..

I am now thinking about we did a while ago..the kiss i had with her its different..gonna protect that girl and let her be mine ..

while im watching a knocked from the door i heard i went to opened it and saw minjoo with towel on her..

"Sorry did i disturb?"she asked..

"no"i said and sat on the bed again..

"are you watching sex video again?" she asked and i nodded..

"want to?watch with me?"i asked and she shakes her head...thats mean its a no.

"Im going to take a shower"she said and went directly in the bathroom..

i smirked and looked at the screen again..relaxing my self until my grandma sana came..

"Oh~nice view again..I brought juice for the both of you and snackss so you can watch it very well too"my grandma said ..and then she saw minjoo going out from the bathroom.she smirked like there is something she wants me to do with..but no.

minjoo bow at my grandma.."no need we are like family here did you enjoy staying here?" my grandma asked her ..she quickly looked at me before answering...
i raise my eye brows to her because shes looking at me with no reason..

"ahmm?can i tell the truth?"she said thats make us laugh..i stopped the tv for a minute and listened to minjoo..

"in this house there is some wild people i cant stand it"minjoo said ..i know already what she mean..

'is she saying that im wild?well ...im not gonna lie its trueee 'i said in my mind ..trying not to laugh but my grandma already laughing..

"sorry ahhaha but chaewon is like that..Shes wild than her mother so haha "my grandma said goes out and closed the door..

"im sorry for being wild ..but thats not my fault you're too beautiful and i cant stand it too"i said..

"really?" she asked..

"im pretty?"she asked again and punch my arms for the first time ..i think..

"Dont looked at me.."i said trying to ignore her eyes she went in front covering the screen..

"yah! im watching "i said ..she just looked at me..

"am i really pretty?"she said holding both of my shoulder ..

"Asked your self"i said trying to push her away but shes more stronger than me..fuck..this is what i hated the most..

"Minjoo let go if you dont want me to fucked you until you cant walk straight" i warned she slowly let go of my shoulder but still covering the screen..

"Tell the truth first!"she said and pout ..i rolled my eyes and sigh..

"Yes you're pretty! okey now?"i said ..

"okay"she said and sat next to me trying to handle the sounds of moaning on the screen..

"Bruh that girl is really hot and sexy"she said while eating snacks..

"Yeah ..but im more hotter than her tho" i said and concentrating ..

"Why do people like sex anyways?"she asked..

"its fun "i said..

"ah~really but they said it hurts"she said i laughed..

"Its not ,they lied"i said ..but the truth it hurts at first but then it turned to a nice night..

"did you try it?"i asked..

"Nope ..its not my things "she said ..

"i cant believe" i said..and i almost forgot to tell sorry about what happened a while ago.

"hmm im sorry about the kiss ..i shouldn't do that to you" i said ..

"its okay...i enjoy it "she said and close her mouth using her hands..

"you enjoy it?am i good kisser for you?"i said and trying to move closer to her..

"Hmm no its not like that i said i enjoy to swim there with you not because we kissed"she said.

"liar"i said..and turn the tv off..