37.

Chaewon and minjoo keep ignoring each other which is chaewon think that would be better for them..

minjoo starts to packed her things ,their going back home obviously.

"Hey"sakura cold minjoo .minjoo bow to her and sigh..

"sleep at my house from now on" she said..minjoo left there shocked still cant believe that the most rich woman in the world are gonna do that for her..

"really?bu—"minjoo cuts by sakura..

"no buts minjoo you're going to stay at my house there's an extra room next to chaewon room but if you prefer to sleep in chaewon's room its okay "sakura said smirking at minjoo then suddenly walked away..

"i heard that"yuri starts teasing..

"can you please go and sleep with chaewon because im going to use the other room ,please?"yuri said while pretending to beg..

minjoo sigh.

"is it okay for chaewon?"she asked but then chaewon arrives..

"yeah. im not at home later dont wait for me and sleep instead"chaewon sais then ignored minjoo again..probably shes mad at yujin breaking her beautiful face..

"Bruh shes going to drink again and then arrives at home drunk wow!"yuri said in annoyed face..

"you ! be careful later im not there also to save you" yuri said and waved at minjoo..

-

they arrived at home and sakura and her wife chaeyeon are niw preparing for their dinner but since there is no chaewon there they decided to wait her ..

"Chaewon is really the version of her mother kim chaewon bruh!"sakura said and chaewon grandma tzuyu and sana heard it..

"Well its our race"sana said and sat down while holding minjoo's hands..

she did that because she remembered her only daughter kim minjoo...and she really missed her..

"you look like me..well im too beautiful "tzuyu said holding minjoo face..

while minjoo being awkward with chaewon grandma's who keep touching and holding her until finally yuri came to disturb..

"auntiee what is this?"yuri said and gave them the condoms shes holding to..

"Oh my godness ..the kidd!!"sana shouted and thrown the condoms ..

"where did you get that?"tzuyu asked..

"Ahhm chaewon room"yuri said..

"I thought my granddaughter fucked only girls?"sana said as she face palm..

"she is! but i dont know why she have that maybe because of her friends "yuri explain and let just skip the topic and change it..