8.

Sakura and chaeyeon are now preparing dinner and decided to invite chaewon friend too which is minjoo ..

There are two visitor they didn't expect to see which is The old kim minjoo's parents sana and tzuyu.

"Sakura? chaeyeon?" tzuyu said..

"where is my granddaughter?"sana asked as chaeyeon said that their granddaughter is in her room sana went there while tzuyu is talking to chaeyeon and sakura..

*Knock knock*

"Granddaughter!!" sana shouted and hugged her granddaughter.

"you look like my daughter wife " sana said and hugged her again..

"what are you doing ?" sana asked when she saw chaewon's room is a mess..

"ahmm i didnt know that you will come im watching porn sorry grandma" chaewon said trying to smile even its already awkward..

"Its okay .. lets go down" sana said..

"Omg is this chaewon already?"tzuyu said in shock tone as she hug the girl ..

"Mrs.Miyawaki im here!!" minjoo shouted and both sana and tzuyu caught her attention..

"Oh my gad she looks like minjoo my daughter "sana accidentally hugged minjoo ..

"A-hmm?" minjoo said and hugged chaewon grandma instead of rejecting the hugs..

chaewon slowly smiled at her ..

"Whats your name ?" sana asked..

"minjoo" minjoo said and they all think thats their daughter as chaeyeon interrupt..

"ahmm lets eat" chaeyeon said ..

minjoo sat next to chaewon even its awkward for them ..

-

after eating dinner minjoo was about to go but sana pulled her to go back..

"Its already late go and have an overnight here" sana said winking to chaewon..

"HAHA" tzuyu reaction ...she knew whats going on..

"ahmm i dont like to be with chaewon hehe"minjoo said laughing so awkward..

"My granddaughter is kind dont think that shes pervert " sana said ..but they all heard yuri coughing ..

"Sorry haha did i disturb?" yuri asked and went to her room..

"Go sleep in my room Minjoo" chaewon said and starts to wash the dishes.

"Ahmm mrs.Chou you can sleep next to chaewon room there is a guest room with king size bed there" sakura said bowing to them..

sana pat chaewon shoulder and they all went to their own room..