New Year Special(!) "Remember the time?"

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~

As I finished showering, I heard music filling my room. Sehun was sitting at the middle of my bed. My orbs were near to popping out of my face as I came out with only a towel covering my body.

"What the hell you idiot! Get out! How the heck did you get in here?!" I shouted and Sehun cackled so loudly, almost falling to the floor.

"Hey Sexy. Don't be embarrassed. Come on. I'm taking you out now. Hurry up! It's 9 pm!" He got off my bed and proceeded to the the door.

"Oh and your Mum gave me a key to your house." he shouted behind the door, still laughing.

I approached my bed slowly, scared that he set up some kind of rope trap to hang my upside down, or a stink bomb to make me reak like a fresh fart. But then, I saw clothes of my liking, set out carefully on my bed. This was from the forbidden section of my closet, the ones my Mum had bought thinking that I would try on cute things, instead of looking like a hobo. I tried the clothes on, placing the White strapless high necked dress around my body, accentuating my almost non-existent curves. He also placed black stilletos to pair with the clothes. The last thing I saw was a black moto jacket that I have been longing to buy. Finally finishing my make-up and hair, I got my bag out, placing my make-up bag, purse and phone inside.

I walked down the stairs, seeing Sehun taking two bubble tea's out a bag. He heard my steps and turned around, and he just stared at me as if I was an alien.

"Do I look as ugly as ever?" I hinted, and he smiled at me, sincerely.

"No Aranel, you look gorgeous. Come on. Were taking my car, so don't think about bringing your car keys." He replied and I felt a small blush creeping up my cheeks. He handed me the cup of Bubble tea, and held my other hand, dragging me out of my house.

"Sehun." I stopped and he turned around.

"Thanks for the moto."

~~~~~~~

"Sehun.. Are you really taking me there for dinner? It's too.. you know?" I asked for the umpteenth time, and he just giggled.

"For the love of God Aranel, yes. I'm taking you to Pelle's. Now don't ask me again." He said with a smile.

"It's not like I've got a choice." I retorded and he just smirked.

"Aranel. You're the daughter of a freaking CEO who owns one of the biggest companies in the country, and you're worried of going to Pelle's?" he said as he studied my expression.

"And who's the Son of the richest company?" I said stiffly, and just smiled. "Yeah, I thought so."

"Just Don't worry.." he reassured.

I finally complied and just let myself lose. 

"Alright."

~~~~~~~

We got to the restaurant much quicker than expected. I fixed my dress as I got out his car and walked slowly towards the door. The waitress greeted us, eyeing Sehun especially. I must admit, the boy is gorgeous. I rolled my eyes subconsciously and Sehun took my hand as he noticed what she was doing, startling me in the process. He looked at me, signalling a 'just go with it' sign and I just shrugged it off, but the butterflies in my stomach was unexpected and insanely weird.

The waitress finally lead us to our table, and we ordered our course and drinks. Then, the talking started.

"So...  Still crushing on my brother?" he asked directly.

"How many girls did you get with when you were gone?" I retaliated, and he smirked.

"None. It's unbelievable, isn't it?" he winked and I cringed at his gesture.